Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

piyush2202

The Tech Enthusiast
.......:)

please help me to decode "if only keyboards were how they should be, you could type your way to the next clue. Decode the many words above to lead you to many worlds and old memories, and also to the the answer "......any hints???

please look through previous posts before posting. there are many hints given already.

ViRaNiAc!

The Ultimate Virus Maniac
@piyush the script has a bug. Improved script generated 233k passwords. This time I cross checked, there are no bugs this time. The morse code is not the password.

ViRaNiAc!

@piyush do you have a clue about password of the zip?

@royal.tarun will you stop filling up the forum with junk?

The one who goes on in a rhythm, who never tires or turns back, who creates history, stands with arms wide open twice a day may be fathomed with shadows and sands and other apparatus..

Guys need help in this 1

debu90

Broken In
actually the 'miles to go b4 u sleep' hint directly leads to 2nd chkpoint......

i think thats the correct road......

technoankur

Right off the assembly line
@Viraniac I knew 10 was the number to be added but i'm not getting the valid url ! homepage always comes again and again.do we have to put <> in the url !

ViRaNiAc!

@debu90 can you tell me the heading of the clues that lead you to the check point. I have gone both in the loop and the other road.

@technoankur check ur pm

@ico have you reached the checkpoint already or not playing at all

Siddharthtech

Geekism RC1
@debu90, I got through both roads, one stops at a classic poem's beginning lines and the other on a secret code, a pass for a zip file, Help me!

debu90

Broken In
@viraniac: the bold letters and rag man-- do what u did in the crosswords

the first thing that comes to your mind is the ans

ViRaNiAc!

@siddhartthtech what classic poem?

@debu90 I am stuck at the zip clue. I am thinking to try the other way but that leaded me to a loop. So I wanted you how you succeeded to get to checkpoint through the loop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom