Did you receive products ordered by Paymate ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

amol48

Searching...
I was wondering if you guys received the products ordered via Paymate (Thanks to Devil for the news). I had ordered a watch, whose status is shown 'Under Process'. I hope this Paymate stuff is not a bad joke !! Please share your experiences..

int86

You'r Born Free
For last two days I am getting this error with indiatimes shopping "OUP Waiting for Gateway Response".

casual_gamer

In the zone
I had ordered card reader and earphones from two paymate accounts. The indiatimes mail in my inbox says that "We will e-mail you the shipment details as soon as the product is dispatched after the payment realisation". So it means the payment is not yet made by paymate to indiatimes. I was thinking we were fooled. But yesterday, i read on a blog that a person indeed received his ordered stuff from india bazaar.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
hi,
nope kuch bhi nahi mila abhi tak..
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/2.gif
I had ordered a headphone from indiatimes..
mujhe 1 email aaya hai indiatimes shopping se..

ORDER CONFIRMATION MAIL - Paymate

*img147.imageshack.us/img147/4672/indiatimesvg8.th.png
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/39.gif

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
I had ordered Stuffs from futurebazaar... For me only that is working.. Indiatimes gets hanged on the payment mode (I wasted nearly Rs.9 there) and sify it $ucks.. I got SMS that money has been deducted but sify says they didn't receive payments !!

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
some peeps have received their products but others like me are still waiting for indistimes email with shipping details.heh lets wait and see what happens.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
No products received yet. But as now devil himself is saying that some people have received their goods, I am again hopeful.

Last edited:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
~Phenom~ said:
I am worried because I have used my neighbour's number also without him knowing what i did. If later anything wrong happens, he will catch my collar. :-(
I've done this to 6 people........And I live in hostel......Think about me :( :(....and They now know about it(forgot to delete msg in excitement).
By the way, now while purchasing anything will it be unnecessary to send any sms...cause none of the 6 ppl have got any balance and wont have it either :(

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
^^u r talking about the gift voucher balance and not the cell phone balance , right ????

als2 said:
i got mail from future bazaar stating that order has been shiped
when did u used this voucher ??? I mean after how many days of placing the order u got this mail?

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
@phenom:heh you guys are too greedy.Anyways as far as spamming goes vodafone spams me more than anybody can even hope to do.

Ok guys this is not a gimmick! ok,they have started a payment gateway just like paypal.You can add money to your paymate account through net banking or credit card.

And what the fugg even if you don't receive the products?(talking about extreme case) and I confirm again some of the people have received their orders but I haven't.Lets wait and see.

als2

Journeyman
~Phenom~ said:
^^u r talking about the gift voucher balance and not the cell phone balance , right ????

when did u used this voucher ??? I mean after how many days of placing the order u got this mail?

i placed order on saturday

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Your ordered cancelled for refund. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/13.gif
*img255.imageshack.us/img255/2581/india2zw7.th.jpg

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
^^wtf??? how come it cancelled automatically ???
@als2, ok.
@devil , I am not that greedy yaar. just used 2 numbers.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^what?

phenom:heh,I too used 2 numbers but both were mine(nos. are so cheap these days)

Guys just wait and see what happens and please don't forget to pay me my share when your order finally reaches you.heh.

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
My status at FutureBazaar has now been changed to Processed and when seen in detail it says "Order ready for Shipment" . Does this mean that everything has been fine till now and it will be shipped ?

@Rockstar

I fear my order doesn't get cancelled. I wonder why did they cancel the order. 'OUT-OF-STOCK' or Payment problem ??!! :-(

Rockstar11

Technomancer
^ dont know yaar *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/7.gif
kuch to hua hai... :(
chalo mein tum logon ke liye pray kar raha hoon... *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/63.gif
Lets wait and see. Milega Muqaddar :lol:
waise gaurav_indian chain se so raha hoga *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/10.gif

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
~Phenom~ said:
Unfortunatly, I'm talking about cell phone balance!!!!!!!Tell if its req me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom