Did you receive products ordered by Paymate ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

int86

You'r Born Free
My two orders one at indiatimes and other at indianplaza got shipped. One is still pending at indianplaza.

Why dont everyone post what they ordered.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Please do. And whats best to order within Rss.750. Some cool gadget for Laptop or anything for my w810i or stand alone gadget. Please suggest.

prasad_den

Padawan
als2 said:
can anybody tell me how to transfer money in single account
Create a new account, and gift all your vouchers to that account.. Use this link.:
*www.giftmate.co.in/giftmatec2c/giftmatec2c/GiftmateC2C.aspx

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
^^Not not yet...I just registered two accounts... BSNL.. they were working gr88...

Hey anybody facing probs with Indiatimes while payment. The 3-min Timer at Indiatimes gets Stuck whenever I make payment. I was successful to pay for only two products !!

Me too tried transferring the whole amount to single but my money didn't get transfer but was deducted instead. When I mailed Payment about this they said it will take 48hrs atleast now.. :-( so i never tried then... Gr88 for those who were successful.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Suggest anything COOL for Rs.750.......anything..gadget to t-shirt to anything. Plz
And does the confirmation msg cost anything on Hutch and Airtel?

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
You can get a Iball 2GB pen drive from sify.. it costs Rs.699 only with free shipping. In the Remaining amount get something for your mom :p from the kitchenware of Futurebazaar. They have wide range from Rs.39 onwards with free shipping.

Yes it does costs to send confirmation msg from hutch(Vodafone) and Airtel Rs.3/SMS ... From BSNL it costs Re.1/SMS . Rest also Rs.3/SMS

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
eggman said:
You made my day :)

Welcome Buddy :)

Ok here's what I have ordered :

1 . Frontech Mic with Stand
2. Big Bazaar vouchers - 2
3. T-shirt
4. Watch

I haven't yet got any of these stuffs but their status is shown as 'Processed'. Please share what you guys have ordered. :)

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
ordered a swiss army knife from www.indiaplaza.in on 3nd at happy hrs:D(6:30 am in morning), item was shipped at 12 noon thought bluedart.

Now today at 12.30pm in afternoon recieved it:cool:

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
abe eggman mere ep630 ka kya.... maine hi tere ko is ke(giftmate i mean) bareme bataya so dont forget abt ep630!!!:mrgreen:

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
I ordered a bunch of movies from futurebazaar using a giftmate voucher, received tham withiin a week, also they emailed me a bout a 512 mb pen drive which I should be getting soon as a gift for buying those movies using giftmate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom