Did you receive products ordered by Paymate ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
arunks said:
:shock:

what 150K. and 65K...

what do u mean by that...??

150000 and 65000..

or 65 sms and more than 15000 rs.

plz elaboratee

and why r u posting from new accounts..

why r u hiding ur identity

from which thing r u afraid of?
lol 65 rs and 150 rs ki baat kar raha hai woh :lol:

arunks

Hey here is the aks
gaurav_indian said:

lol 65rs and 150rs.mein 2 lg 29inch color tvs , 1 bpl 21 inch color tv , 5 toshiba mixer grinder (all from future bazaar.com) and 7 cd walkman from rediff.com

NAhi aaa sakte

gaurav_indian said:
lol 65rs and 150rs.mein 2 lg 29inch color tvs , 1 bpl 21 inch color tv , 5 toshiba mixer grinder (all from future bazaar.com) and 7 cd walkman from rediff.com jaise products NAhi aaa sakte..........:evil:

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
arunks said:
lol 65rs and 150rs.mein 2 lg 29inch color tvs , 1 bpl 21 inch color tv , 5 toshiba mixer grinder (all from future bazaar.com) and 7 cd walkman from rediff.com

NAhi aaa sakte
Yaar high quality pictures hongi 2 lg 29inch color tvs , 1 bpl 21 inch color tv , 5 toshiba mixer grinder and 7 cd walkman ki :p

boss6484

Right off the assembly line
Hi all. I purchased all that for my family members. I have about 12 mobiles at home (I stay in a typical indian joint family) and another 200 from my friends and neighbours. I had refilled Rs 20 in each of my friends mobiles and they willingly gave it to me. The mobiles I used were Airtel , Vodafone , Reliance , Tata , smart and BSNL. All working. Dont try reliance or smart in the evening. The servers are jammed. Guys believe it or not u can surely earn by these offers. Right now you can still earn. What I am trying is purchasing Rs 50 gift vouchers from indiaplaza with different ids from netbanking. Lets see If i can get another 29inch BPL color Tv for myself.

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
boss6484 said:
Hi all. I purchased all that for my family members. I have about 12 mobiles at home (I stay in a typical indian joint family) and another 200 from my friends and neighbours. I had refilled Rs 20 in each of my friends mobiles and they willingly gave it to me. The mobiles I used were Airtel , Vodafone , Reliance , Tata , smart and BSNL. All working. Dont try reliance or smart in the evening. The servers are jammed. Guys believe it or not u can surely earn by these offers. Right now you can still earn. What I am trying is purchasing Rs 50 gift vouchers from indiaplaza with different ids from netbanking. Lets see If i can get another 29inch BPL color Tv for myself.

I don't believe this Bull$hit... it's just not possible..ok lets see... if you have purchased that using Paymate acc, then you must have needed to transfer all the money to one acc.. why don't you uplaod a pic of your account details here where your following details are shown:

1.Transaction amount
2. Date
3. Merchant Name (futurebazaar in your case)

Then only we will believe you , else you are just faking (which of course you are i know :-D)

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
r2d2 said:
F**k!!! Giftmate to Giftmate transfer disabled from their page, :shock: now you can only top up your a/c through cc/netbanking etc. :(

*www.giftmate.co.in/giftmatec2c/giftmatec2c/GiftmateC2C.aspx
i think you can still transfer money from one paymate account to other, not sure though*farm3.static.flickr.com/2411/2123379618_69fe59798d_o.png

Last edited:

enticer86

Stay Silent!
boss6484 said:

OHHHH Itni badi joint family n still u r so damn scared of using just one account online?/ huhhhh?? seems something in u is getting burst
lol
abey kisko mamu bana raha hai

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
wth!!how can anybody accumulate so much money?you must've added from your netbanking account or something or else you are really good at photoshopping.

sharadmumbai

Right off the assembly line
Does anyone have the way out as how to transfer from One Giftmate A/C to another. Can we do it or now its not at all possible.

Has anybody done it?

arunks

Hey here is the aks
sharadmumbai said:
Does anyone have the way out as how to transfer from One Giftmate A/C to another. Can we do it or now its not at all possible.

Has anybody done it?

;):cool::D

r2d2

Journeyman
Yesterday got an email from indiatimes.com that my refund has been made (order cancelled earlier by indiatimes due to non serviceable area), even my order status at indiatimes.com is showing refunded, but my giftmate a/c is still not credited. :( I had emailed to both indiatimes and giftmate regarding this, lets see what happens. :rolleyes:

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
^^ Even I got a call from Indiatime that Due to some unknow error ur pack of 10 Rw cds r not reaching to ur address so we r cancelling ur order and ur money will be refunded

lets see when i recive the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom