Did BSNL Enhance Upload BW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
24x7 UL connection gives you convenience and peace of mind. 5GB is still very low. There would be a couple of instances every month when you just have to download something huge asap.
It's not like you are using up 150MB everyday. More like 40-50MB. So when that day comes, the rationing can easily make up for emergency downloads of drivers, software updates going up to 500MB and such.

uTorrent's scheduler is really good and so far has given me total peace of mind. I don't have any access to the computer in the office after all :).

Even I thought that the 2mbps connection would just suck up the bandwidth and not give me freedom of surfing. But in reality I never even cross 4GB on the month. Of course, when one has the Home500 plan, the surfing has to be a little more conservative, though not in the extreme. Since you are anyway paying 900 for the UL, an extra 100 isn't all that bad.

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
It's not like you are using up 150MB everyday. More like 40-50MB. So when that day comes, the rationing can easily make up for emergency downloads of drivers, software updates going up to 500MB and such.

uTorrent's scheduler is really good and so far has given me total peace of mind. I don't have any access to the computer in the office after all :).

Even I thought that the 2mbps connection would just suck up the bandwidth and not give me freedom of surfing. But in reality I never even cross 4GB on the month. Of course, when one has the Home500 plan, the surfing has to be a little more conservative, though not in the extreme. Since you are anyway paying 900 for the UL, an extra 100 isn't all that bad.
Not everybody is a Good manager

goobimama

 Macboy
Oh. My rant was out only to those who are excellent managers. Others stick to your UL900!

On a more light note, I hardly ever think about this. I only check the usage once every week. If it is showing signs of crossing the limit, then I slow down on surfing. Which has never happened (except for the time when my dad Force Started the torrents at 9pm thinking I had forgotten to start them :D )

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
I have datafox installed, so i don't have to make a extra effort.

just need to watch the black color font at botton-right corner, panic when it goes red
simple

axxo

99.9% Idle
damn..should kick bsnl :mad: :twisted:..the happiness not even last for a week...

upload speed dropped to 14kbps...right its not 14KBps

*www.speedtest.net/result/249030529.png

plz give back my 56kbps upload atleast :(

Last edited:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I am getting u\l speeds in excess of 20KBps on my ul900 connection in utorrent(much faster than the sh1t I am getting as d\l speed:p)

d1g1t

Stupid Member
with 50KBps upload speed all my torrents have ratios between 1.5 - 2.5
Used to have around 0.2 and 0.3 before.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
and i thot , only i get that upload . i get contineusly 35+kBps UL . even in RS or FTP . max i have experienced is 40kBps UL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom