Defy XT or Desire S

rider

as Kratos
Bro I was playing with One V the whole day yesterday and in the other hand I have got my Incredible S in my hand.
There were 4 guys sitting over there(me and my friend) and each one of them agreed including the One V owner agree that Incredible S is far better than One V.
Hmm now you will say why am I comparing One V and Incredible S, the reason behind this is Desire S and Incredible are same except the camera and screen size.
And for your kind information One V lags a lot, and many features has been omitted from it which are even there in the HTC Salsa.

Don't know but the phone that i used was completely lag free, may be he customized or added something in his phone that makes it lagging :|
And your incredible S was the model of high range now that is fits with One S. We can't assume Desire S would be as good as Incredible S in real life even it has same conf without using. BTW what features you think omitted that is even in salsa?
AFAIK HTC sense 4.0 omitted those over rated graphics of 3.0 UI to make smoother and better.

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
Desire S and Incredible S performance is same.
Well I tested a few games on One V like Temple run and few other apps and it lags a lot.
Some people love to have the live wallpapers in their phones but the option is not there in One V, it has been removed.

rider

as Kratos
Desire S and Incredible S performance is same.
Well I tested a few games on One V like Temple run and few other apps and it lags a lot.
Some people love to have the live wallpapers in their phones but the option is not there in One V, it has been removed.

Alright! But I think those live wallpapers can be added through many 3rd party apps.

OP
A

amarff

Broken In
Now my friend who is a phone geek has confused me even further.. He says go for neo v.. I am really confused :s

How does sony phones stand on durability??? My phones fall alot so will this be a problem with neo v?

aroraanant

Explorer
what about warranty on stopped model like desire s
will htc provide warranty if brought from saholic

Yes they will provide warranty

Now my friend who is a phone geek has confused me even further.. He says go for neo v.. I am really confused :s

How does sony phones stand on durability??? My phones fall alot so will this be a problem with neo v?

Then prefer HTC phones, in that case I suggest you to stay away from Neo V

mitraark

Decrepit

Neo V was a great phone but it should have had a price cut , too overpriced at 17k ... and if Durability is a concern then Defy+ beats others , but i think it is not such an important issue , any of the above mention may either break or not break depending oin how it was dropped...

rider

as Kratos

As per your need, get moto defy+ it is made waterproof, dustproof too.

aroraanant

Explorer
Neo V was a great phone but it should have had a price cut , too overpriced at 17k ... and if Durability is a concern then Defy+ beats others , but i think it is not such an important issue , any of the above mention may either break or not break depending oin how it was dropped...

BTW Neo V is easily available for 16k in local market.
Apart from that we all know that the build quality of Neo V is not that good.
HTC phones has got a better build quality.

vermakhil

Right off the assembly line
I am getting Defy XT @14k and Desire S@16.3k

Hey Amarff..!!

I wanna buy Defy XT as well. Please let me know where are you getting it for 14k INR. I have tried searching a lot but not getting it lower than 15.3k. I wanna keep myself to the minimum as well under 15k. Please guide me as well n I really like this phone..!!

Top Bottom