Dead Space 2 Discussion Thread

Credits to dinjo for thread template. I hope you don't mind me copying this to TDF. :)

*img257.imageshack.us/img257/8376/dgndeadspace2covertart0.jpg

Dead Space 2 is a survival horror game that takes place on a densely populated space station, dubbed the "Sprawl". The mental illness caused by the Marker appears to be permanent and continues to have an effect on the protagonist Isaac Clarke. The Church of Unitology and the government will continue to have a place in the storyline. The game will begin in a hospital on board the Sprawl. Players will witness the horror of the Necromorph infection as it begins in the station

Platform(s) PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows
Release date(s) January 25, 2011
Genre(s) Survival horror, third-person shooter

Reached Chapter 2 just now.

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ I have completed the game in normal mode. Won't give any spoiler but things will turn really nasty after chapter 13. So save up every items you have and upgrade the damage of all weapons to the fullest.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I missed the suit on 8th chapter :( It was in a room.. which required 2 power nodes to unlock. I skipped it, as I had no idea what was in there.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Its the first power locked door you will encounter in Chapter 8. Stay alert. It is easy to overlook, as there will be back to back fighting sessions.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Isaac turns out to be a necromorph in denial

Oh snap :trollface:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Isaac jkasdklfjasdkljfweiokl;asdfjasl;dfjkapweirjlsdkf /spoiler]

Oh snap :trollface:
Dman it.. fcuk man, fcuk. Spoiler tag FAIL :| There goes my Dead Space 2 experience.

Edit it, dude. Before this spoils some other players :p

Last edited:

quicky008

Technomancer
I've just begun playing this game on my pc but i am not being able to enable anti aliasing in it.Although the AA option has been turned on from the video settings,its having no tangible effect on the game at all and i can still notice the jaggedness of the graphics.Is there any way in which i could turn on AA in Dead space 2?I am using a 8600GT to run it.

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I've just begun playing this game on my pc but i am not being able to enable anti aliasing in it.Although the AA option has been turned on from the video settings,its having no tangible effect on the game at all and i can still notice the jaggedness of the graphics.Is there any way in which i could turn on AA in Dead space 2?I am using a 8600GT to run it.
Try this website to know how you can force AA using Nvidia Inspector: Forcing AA in Dead Space 2

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ first into the room on the right and then into the duct/vent, pulled out a fuse... necros pwnt'ed 'em. Later.. I pwnt'ed necros.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Things will get very nasty after this. Its no spoiler but just a small warning. Tread carefully and pile up whatever you find. Will be very useful.

Top Bottom