Dead Island

quan chi

mortal kombat
Island of Banoi

*desmond.imageshack.us/Himg9/scaled.php?server=9&filename=deadislandgame201109102.jpg&res=medium
*desmond.imageshack.us/Himg823/scaled.php?server=823&filename=deadislandgame201109102.jpg&res=medium

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
@quan chi
Screenshot are not looking sharp enough.
What settings were you on??
Next time I will also take some. :)

quan chi

mortal kombat
Rendezvous at Banoi

A meeting was fixed at the island of banoi.These are some postcards from that island.

1.We all meet at the appointed place.
*desmond.imageshack.us/Himg830/scaled.php?server=830&filename=deadislandgame201109102.jpg&res=medium

2.We explore
*desmond.imageshack.us/Himg718/scaled.php?server=718&filename=deadislandgame201109102.jpg&res=medium

3.Booked a perfect beach side resort with a pvt swimming pool.
*desmond.imageshack.us/Himg94/scaled.php?server=94&filename=deadislandgame201109102.jpg&res=medium

4.all of us got bored and tried to do something different.er...why not play pool football.;)
*desmond.imageshack.us/Himg577/scaled.php?server=577&filename=deadislandgame201109102.jpg&res=medium

5.After getting heavily drunk!(the three of them:D) We saw a car approaching.Requested the owner to give us a trial or rent it for some hours.But he refused and was arrogant.Beaten the driver (image censored) and took his car.
*desmond.imageshack.us/Himg689/scaled.php?server=689&filename=deadislandgame201109102.jpg&res=medium

6.Now the question is who will drive the car.Now every drunken member started considering himself as Michael Schumacher.Therefore somehow the three inebriated persons managed to get a car for themselves.(owners met the same fate as the former one)
*desmond.imageshack.us/Himg855/scaled.php?server=855&filename=deadislandgame201109102.jpg&res=medium

And the race began.

*desmond.imageshack.us/Himg190/scaled.php?server=190&filename=deadislandgame201109102.jpg&res=medium

7.This is what happens when you drink and drive.

I.gaurav's car
*desmond.imageshack.us/Himg6/scaled.php?server=6&filename=deadislandgame201109102.jpg&res=medium

II.Samer and ethan's car
*desmond.imageshack.us/Himg856/scaled.php?server=856&filename=deadislandgame201109102.jpg&res=medium

er....these two were playing dashing car using real cars!:(

8.Atlast after getting crashed and beaten everyone decided that it should be nice if we go back to our resort
and enjoy the beach there.Therefore we left for the resort.
*desmond.imageshack.us/Himg824/scaled.php?server=824&filename=deadislandgame201109102.jpg&res=medium

9.We at the resort.:)
*desmond.imageshack.us/Himg9/scaled.php?server=9&filename=deadislandgame201109102.jpg&res=medium

10.Ciao.:D
*desmond.imageshack.us/Himg823/scaled.php?server=823&filename=deadislandgame201109102.jpg&res=medium

varunb

Working in an IT company
Alright. Here's my gameplay video as promised. :punch: :fc_bat:
Will upload more funny ones later.

[YOUTUBE]DurJEuU9nHw[/YOUTUBE]

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
OH.....MY.....GOD! We just got brutally raped while doing "The Third Head of Cerberus" side quest. The area had innumerable amount of zombies spawning up. The worst part were that the 'Infected' zombies were more in number and these f*ckers are fast, and rowdy. I would just die, re-spawn and die again. Our whole team took a massive hit. :(

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
I was ahead of everyone else in the party (lvl 26), but they proved too much.
Perhaps we should complete other side missions first. :|

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Playing as Logan Carter and currently on level 12 and doing each and every side quest possible along with the main quests. The gameplay feels groovy ;-)

quan chi

mortal kombat
This game is somewhat different.It dosent have the charm or adrenaline rush of l4d series.But yes it has the system of leveling up to keep you hooked up.:D

varunb

Working in an IT company
I completed this game last week. Its a great game. I am kinda playing it again to level up & keep me occupied for the time being. Also, there are some DLCs that are coming soon. Bloodbath will probably release next month. After that there's Ryder White DLC so I guess I will enjoy it more when the DLCs show up. If anyone here has bought the game or wanna so LAN with me & my frnd then lemme know.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Level up first
Try visiting the quarantine area and you'll be in for a surprise. It's not about leveling up to have an upper hand out here, it's a question of surviving an onslaught of non-stop wave of zombies. Enemies will scale according to your level, so this area had all level 22 Zombies, which was the lowest level in our team. Like Sam mentioned, he was on level 26 and was still screwed. The only safe place were the roof-tops, which got over-run by the 'Infected(s)' once they saw us trying to sneak past them. :-D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now on Act II - level 18 and and the city of Moresby really look all messed up and the Zombies became more aggressive than ever.

BTW, can anyone tell me where I can find a vehicle in this city ;-)

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
Now on Act II - level 18 and and the city of Moresby really look all messed up and the Zombies became more aggressive than ever.

BTW, can anyone tell me where I can find a vehicle in this city ;-)

We also didn't find any and there doesn't seems to be any room left in the streets to drive anyway. Of course we would like to overrun the zombies.. :p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I found a working vehicle ( a blue colored pickup van ) at Moresby inside of the water pump station and the best thing is you can drive this thing on the nearby roads ;-)

quan chi

mortal kombat
update​
we are almost towards the end of this game.we are on Chapter 14(ACT IV.chapter 16 is the final one)
whew! we did completed tons of side quests though around 70 may be.our levels are 32+.most probably in another sitting we may finish it.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Game complete, Had loads of fun :D .Final boss was lame :p
Following are the stats :

Allwyn :
*i54.tinypic.com/2gubp4w.jpg

Quan Chi :
*i53.tinypic.com/10ibex4.jpg

Tarey_g :
*i51.tinypic.com/15nsivr.jpg

Sameer.pur :
*i52.tinypic.com/2n8sd55.jpg