Dead Island

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Free roam is not possible once you finish the game - you have to start a new game .. however all your weapons, mods, level will remain intact and the zombies will be also on th same level like your's ..

You can go back to the resort and finish your pending missions though you need to a find a safe house / boat like place with a map to go into main locations - but this will be disabled when you will be near the ending of the game ( though coming to the final stage takes lots of time if you are going to complete all the side quests ) - the game will warn you about this.

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
whoa!! i didnt expect that.
free roam would have been awesome. but it makes sense, when your trying to get of an island and then but back in to explore??!! story would have sucked.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ yep, it don't goes with the story and theme of the game well - so free roam is disabled however, the game is big enough ( and the story is very good too ) - actually, it's the best survival horror zombie type game IMO.

amruth kiran

- actually, it's the best survival horror zombie type game IMO.
yea! no doubt about that.
anyways thanks man!!

I FOUND THE DEVELOPERS CHEAT LIST AND TRAINER...........................................
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G5HE3i9azw.html
"Dead Island PC How to install developers menu mod *VERSION 1.0.0 and 1.2.0"
AND IT WORKS......................... :-D

amruth kiran

the ending was actually too easy. a few grenades from behind the heli and the mutant is dead!!??
also.... is there a sequel?? hopefully with better voice acting and emotions ( like L.A NOIRE)

Top Bottom