* PVP Online Matchmaking System - Quick matching for co-op or PVP
* New Areas – Including Oolacile Tomb, Old Ruins and more
* New Enemies – Including Abyss Guard, Chained Prisoner and more
* New NPCs – Including Hawkeye Gough and more
* New Weapons and Armor – Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs

and the game will be using *drum roll* GFWL. :p

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
It is an issue for the people who really wants to play mutiplayer. Except for them, it shouldn't be that daunting. It is a piece of crapware, anways. Had a terrible experience when trying to play GTA 4, Gears of War multiplayer.

Tachyon1986

In the zone
The infamous GFWL is in Dark Souls? As if the game wasn't already hard enough, now connecting to multiplayer is going to add to the fun.

Maybe they'll actually give an achievement for connecting to multiplayer? :D . I felt I deserved that after GTA IV.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Problem with GFWL is that it will try to update everytime when you start the game and fail the very next. Such an annoyance in Arkham Asylum. I almost gave up trying.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
:grin: :hyper: :grin:
role-playing game Dark Souls to the PC this summer in the form of the Prepare to Die Edition, publisher Namco Bandai announced today. Due out worldwide on August 24 at retail and via digital distribution outlets, the game will feature additional content.

the game will include an "enhanced" PVP mode, where players can "more closely" create battles against each other.Further, From Software is bundling a new chapter in the Prepare to Die Edition of Dark Souls. The game will ship with "Artorias of the Abyss," which will include new areas to explore, enemies to defeat, and bosses to battle.

Dark Souls haunting PC this summer - GameSpot.com
:grin: :hyper: :grin:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
oh this. You were fighting Seth right??

He is the one , who annoyed me this much none other did.
After defeating him i was feeling dumb......:-|

Offtopic- Why you guys having so much difficulty in beating SETH? I can beat him without breaking a sweat even in hardest difficulty with RYU, Evil RYU, KEN and FEI LONG. Akuma is more badass than Seth imo.

Does he appear easy to me or i have mastered super streetfighter 4?? I play with keyboard only as i don't have a controller.

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
Offtopic- Why you guys having so much difficulty in beating SETH? I can beat him without breaking a sweat even in hardest difficulty with RYU, Evil RYU, KEN and FEI LONG. Akuma is more badass than Seth imo.

Does he appear easy to me or i have mastered super streetfighter 4?? I play with keyboard only as i don't have a controller.

it was when i faced him for first time and was totally new to sf.
Now i don't have any problem beating him. Also i don't see any significant difference in difficulty levels, so play in hardest.

The anti-GFWL petition.

*www.change.org/petitions/namco-ban...uls-pc-edition-without-games-for-windows-live

done.:-D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
The anti-GFWL petition.

*www.change.org/petitions/namco-ban...uls-pc-edition-without-games-for-windows-live

nice start but why did not any one bother to make Batman AA and AC GFWL free ??

anyway, signed up for the petition and here's some good news for you guys ;-)

PC News: Dark Souls PC might not use Games for Windows - Live, won't support mods - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

gameranand

Living to Play
The anti-GFWL petition.

Done.

Now i don't have any problem beating him. Also i don't see any significant difference in difficulty levels, so play in hardest.

I still haven't mastered this game yet.

I still haven't mastered this game yet.

Top Bottom