- Jun 17, 2011
DARK SOULS : Prepare to Die edition, coming to PC.
On January 6, 2012, fans started a petition to bring Dark Souls to PC, with over 82,600 people signing it in the first two weeks. On January 13, Tony Shoupinou replied by saying: “Damn you are amazing! I honestly wasn’t expecting such a massive support. My boss(es) even came to talk to me about this, after it exploded all around the world. If you wanted to have the attention of Namco Bandai Games, now you have it. The future is in your hands, and I hope you will keep supporting this. I make a personal objective to make sure every relevant person at Namco Bandai Games is in touch with this formidable effort.” The PC version of the game was confirmed on April 7, 2012 via an April edition of the PC Action magazine.
New content on PC :
* New Bosses - Including Artorias of Abyss, Chimera of Tomb, and more
* PVP Online Matchmaking System - Quick matching for co-op or PVP
* New Areas – Including Oolacile Tomb, Old Ruins and more
* New Enemies – Including AbyssGuard, Chained Prisoner and more
* New NPCs – Including Hawkeye Gough and more
* New Weapons and Armor – Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs