Damm what should I do now? I am doomed

Its my dream to buy a Lumia 920. I can even spend 40K if its that worth. But it will come in india around jan. My existing Nokia N900 has gone for a toss it is that most of teh time it does'nt recognize the network loose sim connection. So what should do? Get a Lumia 900 for now? I asked the shop keeper about return and exchange policy. He said the moment Lumia 920 comes he will exchange if the it is in good condition? :cry:

What should I do? Android is something that turns me OFF compared to WP 7.5 and 8? Should I get Lumia 900 and within 2-3 months exchange it with Lumia 920?

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
don't go by Shopkeeper's words. Later he'll say there is scratch, paint getting off, battery problem, blah blah blah. If you want a WP only, for now grab the Lumia 610 and by 2013 move to 920.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Use a cheap Karbonn or Micromax phone until the Lumia 920 is out... Buying a Lumia 900 at this point is a very bad idea...

ujjwal321

Journeyman
I dont understand why people gamble on a developning platform when there are many cheal phones available that runs a proven and mature platform and is equally powerful

sujoyp

Grand Master
wait for lumnia 920 ....use any cheap mobile untill that ....or maybe u already have some old mobile in stock ...agree with rhitwik

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
wait for lumnia 920 ....use any cheap mobile untill that ....or maybe u already have some old mobile in stock ...agree with rhitwik

Thanks for all your suggestion I will follow you suggested.

PS: Sujoyp my peternal side was borned and raised in your city

Top Bottom