Crysis Warhead; Releasing this september.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
Money hai to honey hai Varna synthetic hai?:D

There was a song 100 mein se 80 beimaan phir bhi mera bharat mahan.
Means there are still 20% genuine person left thats why india is a great country.

anyone who will buy the original but using it ony three times is something rude/harsh. in that case many can use cracks in original game after the three count. So i don't think that this securom DRM will help EA.

Crysis warhead is the game which can be run on Rs 30000 machines. After crysis team crytec has got some senses. Just imagine if crysis too would have been optimised well , then its sales would might have reached another planet.;)

Davidboon

In the zone
at what price is it expected to retail in india ???
if its less than thousand than its good , otherwise its a strict no! no! for me .

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Money hai to honey hai Varna synthetic hai?:D
Just imagine if crysis too would have been optimised well , then its sales would might have reached another planet.;)

Was it not optimized, it was just resource intensive. I think it was optimized as far as it could go. Warhead will be the same..slight difference I guess, but I doubt Crysis had bad programing that caused it to be harsh on systems..!

And well well well....

Here is a trailor for CRYSIS WARS:
*crysiswarhead.ea.com/media/p/842.aspx

Gosh...Crytek are like gods...!

Last edited:
OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
Its actual price Rs999.00. Its a must buy game. I will buy this game surely maybe with my new red demon.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
It's out.Will be getting it in 2 days.Man can't wait for to play this game.It's been so long since a decent game came along.:D

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@KPowerMania - Nice siggy man...:D

Can i able to play Crysis Warhead in my system...(atleast at low settings... coz i wont wait until i get my red monster....) My system spec is in m siggy....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Pretty good but it officially doesn't support the Quad core processors.So it's not that expandable.Rest of the features are pretty much the same as any other Intel motherboard.No overclocking option.I'm have to let it go sometime next year when I upgrade my processor & motherboard.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
How much does that cost for u....??? and my ques... why u choose that Mobo. any specific reason...AFAIK Intel board sucks and it is beaten by other manufacturers blue and black...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The reason for me choosing it was because of it's onboard video.When I had to purchase my entire config, I didn't have much options in terms of onboard solutions a year back.Back then only AMD motherboards had better onboard solutions like 6100 series.Most of the Intel line up sucked apart from the 965 & 975 series.So decided to pick this one up as it was the cheapest solution.Costed me around 5.8k.Intel motherboards are pretty steady but their onboard LAN has a major tendency to go kaput in case of lightning.Mine went dead last year.Too lazy to send it for RMA & just got another LAN card instead.Apart from that not many issues till now.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Pretty good reason.. Anyway i just now got a XFX 630i as my budget for the Mobo is 3.5k only... Personally no exp with XFX mobos... Do u know how better is this one.... The rig is in finishing stage, while i just wait for my RAM sent for replacement..
Hows this Mobos Onboard solution coz i m gonna replace my 7600GS and fit that in my first rig p4+asus p5n mx one... So i need a pretty damn solution till i get my red monster a month or two....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
This is a really good budget motherboard.The only downside is that the 630i didn't have Dual Channel RAM support which crippled some amount of performance.The onboard solution is really good.The 7150 can run most of the games at low settings.So yes this motherboard, for your budget, is a really good choice.Get the 4850 & you're all set.:D

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Single Channel.... Who cares on that....:D.... Anyway thanks for ur words and hopefully i get HD4850 and set to go.......

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Single Channel.... Who cares on that....:D.... Anyway thanks for ur words and hopefully i get HD4850 and set to go.......

The XFX 630i is a mind blowing mobo and it even competes with some higher end mobos. Its connectibility features are awesome. The dual channel might be a draw back but thats ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom