Crysis Warhead; Releasing this september.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@allwyndlima
where is Alpha?
Opposite Vile Parle station (W) if I've not mistaken...
Can some one give me a landmark or something?
And how much cheaper are the games?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Alfa is located in Irla (Vile Parle West). Just 10 mins from Andheri station. Ask any Rick guy out there & he'll directly take you out there. I think the landmarks are probably Mithibai college & Cooper Hospital which are pretty much close by. Just ask anyone out there & they will be able to guide you.

The games have excellent discounted rates compared to other retail outlets. Visit it once & you won't regret it.

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
I do a lot of gaming but never tried Online ones except pool on yahoo games.

Can anyone tell me how much speedy connection is required for online gaming and what is the MB/GB transfer rate for these games.

I currently use 299 plan from BSNL.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^More than enough. Its 2mbps if I not mistaken, and if it is then you are set. Most games require 256+kbps connection.

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
What about the data transfer rate in games it consumes?
I have a limit of 1 gb per month.
Is that enough for playing games like warhead and other.

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
Currently I am playing Call of Duty 2 (5th time). Now can you tell me how can I connect to the online game. This game is your type original.

Finished the game one week ago. The game was really awesome, gameplay was totally thrilling but the story was real short compared to the previous one.
BTW i'm thinking about buying The Club or Turok pls tell me which one to buy.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Turok let's you assume the role of Joseph Turok, an ex-member of a special black ops team called Wolfpack. At the beginning of the game we are shown a clipping of Turok being a part of a new group called the Whisky company. These group of militants are on a mission to find & apprehend General Roland Kane. Kane was the leader of Wolfpack & was Turok's former mentor. Their back story is explained in the game, the spoilers of which I won't reveal right now. The story beings with how the ship on which Turok & the gang are travelling is shot down in the orbit & lands on the planet's surface where Kane is working as a commander for a paramilitary force. From here it's a quest to track down Kane while dealing with his forces & at the same time hunting down the Dinosaurs inhabiting that planet.

The gameplay is fairly simple like any other FPS. Just run & shoot or melee kill anything & everything you see moving. When you crash land on the planet you are accompanied with your group member, Slade. Slade pretty much hates you but he will be helping you fight the dinos & the rest of the folks. You'll have your basic weaponry like pistols, dual hand machine guns, pistols, knife, Bow & arrow. Heavy weaponry include Pulse Rifles, Flame Thrower & Chainguns. They are ass kicking if you ask me. You can get into melee fights/combos with the dinosaurs where you need to hit certain button combinations to take em down with style. Basically complete the said objectives & not get lost in the jungle. You have a health regeneration system as usual.

The fight with human AI is pretty boring & dumb as they are almost easy to take out. But the ones with the Dinosaurs are really exciting. Especially the raptors when they are large in number. Also the action gets really heated up towards the end & it's really exciting. T-Rex fights are always a treat. The finale is fantastic. So yes the game is a worth play, atleast once.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^Its a shooter. Mix of FPS/TPS. Like Raibox Six Vegas game. You take cover and shoot, etc. Aliens are there. Some teammates too will be there with you but you cant order them around much :|.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom