Crysis Warhead; Releasing this september.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Cody: Nope.In an act of desperation, Jay purchased it off Steam yesterday.No news of the retail copy yet.:(

@KPower Mania: Alfa is a large electronics retail shop in Mumbai.It has a separate section dedicated to original PC games & they sell at costs much cheaper than any other retailers.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@Cody: Nope.In an act of desperation, Jay purchased it off Steam yesterday.No news of the retail copy yet.:(

@KPower Mania: Alfa is a large electronics retail shop in Mumbai.It has a separate section dedicated to original PC games & they sell at costs much cheaper than any other retailers.

Oh.

Will be going to Mumbai after 2-3 weeks, will check it out.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i liked that old green layout of the menu screen:D

btw, so far what i've noticed is that the AI is not as smart as in the previous game.
i'm able to easily sneak behind them & kill them. (cloak mode not used, hard mode)

finshed just the first level, & my laptop's charger went kaput (voltage fluctuation), now it'll take a day or two to get new one:(

Kindly refrain from telling us what pirated games you are downloading. A warning to all.

you can find those type of discussion in almost every thread in this section.
you guys got to give a strong warning;)

Last edited:
OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
I have seen its screen shots and game play tailors its looks awesome.

Some have already started playing it. If its runs on laptop then on low end PC no problem at all.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
i liked that old green layout of the menu screen:D

btw, so far what i've noticed is that the AI is not as smart as in the previous game.
i'm able to easily sneak behind them & kill them. (cloak mode not used, hard mode)

finshed just the first level, & my laptop's charger went kaput (voltage fluctuation), now it'll take a day or two to get new one:(

Is it resource intensive as Crysis...or you getting a better response from your system as compared to Crysis...?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
nope, its better than Crysis.

but in "mainstream" gfx. option, the game's a bit slow. (some settings @ low)

when selecting to play from "games explorer" in vista, there's no DX9 option.
maybe something wrong with my Vista, as i just un-installed SP1.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Well as per reviews, the game looks better and runs better.

Even a 8800GT or HD4850 equiped PC with a good CPU can run it on Very High settings :).

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Find no time to play coz its almost 9 when i m home and i eat and sleep.. BTW i need some time to play that esp in my new rig......

(Got some pbm with XFX630i Mobo,:mad: so i change the Mobo to P5N MX and sent that to RMA....)

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
  • Processor: 3.2 GHz for Vista 2.8 GHz for XP;
  • Memory: 1.5 GB for Vista 1.0 GB for XP;
  • Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista ) or greater.
These are the official requirements of the this game.
source and review are here.
*www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=235563&page=2

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
  • Processor: 3.2 GHz for Vista 2.8 GHz for XP;
  • Memory: 1.5 GB for Vista 1.0 GB for XP;
  • Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista ) or greater.
These are the official requirements of the this game.
source and review are here.
*www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=235563&page=2

OMG Now i can able to play this game with my rig at ease...And i have a 7600GS with E4600 so i push it to High(Not Ultra High:x) and play it damn cool..... Thanx for the info toofan

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/ScreenShot0000.jpg*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/ScreenShot0001.jpg*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/ScreenShot0002.jpg
*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/ScreenShot0003.jpg*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/ScreenShot0004.jpg
Free Image Hosting
:))

AI is better, once they "see" you.
they dont notice you if you make noice:p

one level is soooo HL2 Ep2 like:p (mine area).

Psycho is one tough son of a gun :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom