Crysis Warhead; Releasing this september.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
Crisis has created a havoc in the gaming world. I remember when the crysis 1 was releasing every gamer was talking about it each and every magazines are busy doing research on crysis. what hardware it will require, whats DX10 etc etc. Its popularity is somewhat similar to vista but in small scale. Agree??????
And soon after its release everything calm down as people don't have required hardware to run it. But now as hardware prices are falling crysis is moving toward the No 1 spot.
check here the post no 73

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96164&page=3

But is the call of duty: modern war fare will beat this game ???

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^I do like to irritate and harrass others coz I was bullied when I was small :D (10yrs.) and now I bully others coz I am much older (13yrs.:D)

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
kiski galti thi or kise bhugtana pad raha hai.:D:D

Between the time MOH: Airborne was also released I hear that Its too a great game but I never find any one discussing about that game.

anyone played MOH: Airborne??? Please tell us where it stands in front of COD4 and crysis.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^Not played but AFA what I have seen abt it, it looks great :). You can select where to drop (via a parachute) at the beginning, you get to command a squad, choose and unlock weapons etc.

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
I bet no one think so?:D

@ bassom you posses a Canon S3is. what's its performance dear.

Last edited:

prasath_digit

prasath->loves(APPLE);
MOHAA = First WWII i've played totally good, but it can't be compared to Call Of Duty.( Infact, COD team featured 20 dev from the MOHAA team :cool: )

MOH Airborne = Completed the game using cheats in 2 days, i'd say, visually its a little bit better than COD4, but the reason it is using the awesome "Unreal Engine 3". Gameplaywise, Airborne is just OK, reason is it focuses on "ONE MAN POWER". ur team mates won't even care abt u, u have to carry out all the tasks, there is no co-ordination in the gameplay, like in the COD series.

Medal Of Honor Series = Simple,fun,basic

Call Of Duty Series = Cutting edge,intensive,cinematic,awesome,hollywood style........:cool:

kiski galti thi or kise bhugtana pad raha hai.:D:D

Hey toofan, can u say wats tat in English? Cauz me don know hindi :(

Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer
Looking forward to it. I hope it runs MAXED out on my 4850. :D

if u dont max out over 19"

my 8800GT @ demo maxed out settings in 19" (1440X900 native)= 17-18 FPS

gameplay ios somewhat dont bother much, but @ cutscene videos - sound runs faster than video.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom