*i.imgur.com/Ms9DmTGl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/0OhgK6Jl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/II2qtGLl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/xvsj4Ejl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/OzjYFz4l.jpg
*i.imgur.com/yC5as0jl.jpg

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Okay dude, as I have said earlier, those screenshots looked kinda weird to me, and now I can confrim, there is something wrong with your PC mate, I played that damn level and exactly that part, in fact I checked every stairs, well, see how it looks on mine. And this time it's on Medium - Medium, not High.
One thing though, I did see that buttery graphic for one second though, when? When the game was running and I minimized it, to check mail, and then went back, then just for one or two secs max I saw something like yours, but as I said then it got better / normal!

This reminds me of Borderlands2 when i used to alt-tab out and then re enter, the game took some time to initialize textures in terrain, vegetation, details...first it seemed blurred and then in seconds it comes to normal....but it only happened if i turn phyx on, the extra visuals take time to initialize more...like particles...does it have anything to do with Phyx in this game?

gameranand

Living to Play
I don't know about that this texture problem is there is many games when you Alt+Tab but only for a couple of second. :)

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
I don't know about that this texture problem is there is many games when you Alt+Tab but only for a couple of second. :)

That happens, cause the GPU kicks back in, and starts to re-render. It is quite fast.

Boy....those graphics..look nice.

rider

as Kratos
Running fine in my HD 6770M 2GB DDR5 in 1366x768. The gameplay is more interesting but initially quite difficult.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Running fine in my HD 6770M 2GB DDR5 in 1366x768. The gameplay is more interesting but initially quite difficult.

play Crysis and Warhead on the highest difficulty setting first. Then you'll know what Crysis3 has done with story delivery and AI. :| damn Crytek

^^ Have you played earlier Crysis games

i guess he hasnt.

Okay dude, as I have said earlier, those screenshots looked kinda weird to me, and now I can confrim, there is something wrong with your PC mate, I played that damn level and exactly that part, in fact I checked every stairs, well, see how it looks on mine. And this time it's on Medium - Medium, not High.

One thing though, I did see that buttery graphic for one second though, when? When the game was running and I minimized it, to check mail, and then went back, then just for one or two secs max I saw something like yours, but as I said then it got better / normal!

hmmm.. cant figure out the problem.. can you post a screen shot of your Advanced Graphics Menu??

btw, this game has Major conflicts. *pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Crysis_3#MSI_Afterburner_causes_crash <<----- this happened with me. Multiple times. Once just after the last screenshot i posted. :|

This reminds me of Borderlands2 when i used to alt-tab out and then re enter, the game took some time to initialize textures in terrain, vegetation, details...first it seemed blurred and then in seconds it comes to normal....but it only happened if i turn phyx on, the extra visuals take time to initialize more...like particles...does it have anything to do with Phyx in this game?

yep thats Texture Fade-In. With Physx on, the GPU has extra load for processing.. thats why it takes more time for the textures to initialize.

Its hard to remember with C3 like game. :|

:lol: true!!

Hrishi

Played Crysis Warhead somehow with lowest settings on my Old PC. Wasn't able to complete it due to Graphics.

Started with Crysis 3 , today. After getting a glimpse of pratyush's post in FB.

ratul

█████████████████
yeah, they have dumbed down the AI drastically from previous games, and story??? haha, that's a joke now in C3..
btw, it's running good on my 15R turbo, getting 35fps in med-high settings in 720p resolution..

Top Bottom