Crysis 3

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
I am liking this game very much , Played a bit today blew the dam at the cell facility in The root of all evil level and saved it there .

cyborg47

Technomancer
Psycho, the definition of bad@$$ery, well story sucked, but better than Crysis 3 any day, this one makes no sense at all.

I'd have given C3 8/10 if they made Psycho the game character.

Well good for you. This game is getting a lot of mixed reaction, some of it is extremely positive and some of it is completely negative :|

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Psycho, the definition of bad@$$ery, well story sucked, but better than Crysis 3 any day, this one makes no sense at all.

I'd have given C3 8/10 if they made Psycho the game character.
Can someone ****ING tell me how on earth a person who shoots himself in the previous version just pop up in this game and as the lead character as well? Okay, his damn mind didn't die, but how come he physically is present? Where the **** did Alcatraz go? Damn, this is more confusing and actually nonsense than that Ink monster in Far Crap 3!

cyborg47

Technomancer
oh hey! I'm going to ****ing tell you, to pay some ****ing attention while you're playing :p :p
Have you totally missed the line, "They call me Prophet" or "you and me marine.." at the end of Crysis 2? or you didn't understand what they meant? :|

ithehappy

Human Spambot
oh hey! I'm going to ****ing tell you, to pay some ****ing attention while you're playing :p :p
Have you totally missed the line, "They call me Prophet" or "you and me marine.." at the end of Crysis 2? or you didn't understand what they meant? :|
No I don't get YOU, but yeah I did get what C2 ending tried (?) to say. Just at the beginning of C2 it's CLEARLY SHOWN that Prophet SHOT HIMSELF in head. And before that he took some guy, who was surviving or dead God knows, named as Alcatraz, to wear the damn NS of Prophet and continue the mission. As Prophet was rotting in his body (if that could be called a body!).
And now we start C3, see Prophet as the lead character, and he talks, and I always thought it's Alcatraz definitely, anyone other than Alien would think the same :| and then at end I see Prophet. So for a human being like me (I won't be a human being anymore if I continue to play some crap like this, but that's a different issue altogether), there could be two possibilities,
1- Prophet didn't die with that headshot! In that case whole C2 story is a bunch of crap!
2- Or Alcatraz looks like Prophet or a twin of him? If not, where did Alcatraz go?
Now did you understand what I mean?

cyborg47

Technomancer
Here's a line from the ending of C3

Claire: The nanites in your suit are free. That means they can transform into anything - any form imaginable.

That means Prophet has the ability to transform into anyone/anything...even Nicki Minaj. He chose to tranform into Laurence Barnes in the end, and he did...hope that clears your confusion. As for Alcatraz's existence, we will never know, he probably exists as a biological being within the nano suit, but Prophet is in control.

tkin

Back to school!!
Can someone ****ING tell me how on earth a person who shoots himself in the previous version just pop up in this game and as the lead character as well? Okay, his damn mind didn't die, but how come he physically is present? Where the **** did Alcatraz go? Damn, this is more confusing and actually nonsense than that Ink monster in Far Crap 3!
The suite is like a parasite, it can actually meld with a person, combine with his existence and become one, sort of like an AI like Doc Ock in Spiderman 2, when prophet killed himself he didn't kill the AI, he killed himself, but think of it like this, although without a body the suite can no longer function but prophet's memories live inside the AI, the suite is no longer a suite any more, when alcatraz puts it back on, the modified ai starts to meld with alcatraz's mind, the ai link works both ways.

If you had studied biology, you would know its possible to modify a bacteria by altering its genes, now that say you have bacteria A(i.e gene A), this is prophet, now you modify with gene X, now prophet is AX, now you take this gene out and the bacteria dies, but AX gene is still active, lets call it Y, now you modify bacteria B with Y, you have YB, now this new bacteria will have traits from A as well as modified gene X and new gene B, you have YB i.e AXB (gross simplification but if you had studied biology then this concept will be very much clear to you by now).

Last edited:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
The suite is like a parasite, it can actually meld with a person, combine with his existence and become one, sort of like an AI like Doc Ock in Spiderman 2, when prophet killed himself he didn't kill the AI, he killed himself, but think of it like this, although without a body the suite can no longer function but prophet's memories live inside the AI, the suite is no longer a suite any more, when alcatraz puts it back on, the modified ai starts to meld with alcatraz's mind, the ai link works both ways.

If you had studied biology, you would know its possible to modify a bacteria by altering its genes, now that say you have bacteria A(i.e gene A), this is prophet, now you modify with gene X, now prophet is AX, now you take this gene out and the bacteria dies, but AX gene is still active, lets call it Y, now you modify bacteria B with Y, you have YB, now this new bacteria will have traits from A as well as modified gene X and new gene B, you have YB i.e AXB (gross simplification but if you had studied biology then this concept will be very much clear to you by now).

OMG he knows so much!!!!!! tkin is the mad scientist who invented the nano suit!!!!

*img341.imageshack.us/img341/9028/omgrageface.png

Top Bottom