Crysis 3

Hrishi

getting 25-30fps on medium-high settings at stock clock on gt640m ddr3 and i7 3610qm.
res: 1366x768.
on high it drops to 20fps.

any tweaks ????

cyborg47

Technomancer
I'm yet to play the game, but one of my friends who absolutely hated crysis 2 for what it was(duh! :p ), said a lot of things have been fixed and improved in C3. He particularly praised the AI and the level design. I ll probably get the game by monday, so lets see how true he is.

d3p

PowerHouse
I'm yet to play the game, but one of my friends who absolutely hated crysis 2 for what it was(duh! :p ), said a lot of things have been fixed and improved in C3. He particularly praised the AI and the level design. I ll probably get the game by monday, so lets see how true he is.

Well, initially i had those P-rated Crysis 2 & believe me it never crashed neither i hated it too. I like the AI & Gameplay, though the story is not so good. Later i went on & bought the Original Crysis 2 & my HD 7970 can't handle it with Full ON. So waiting for my next HD 7970 [never settle bundle includes Bioshock Infinity & Crysis 3].

cyborg47

Technomancer
Well, initially i had those P-rated Crysis 2 & believe me it never crashed neither i hated it too. I like the AI & Gameplay, though the story is not so good. Later i went on & bought the Original Crysis 2 & my HD 7970 can't handle it with Full ON. So waiting for my next HD 7970 [never settle bundle includes Bioshock Infinity & Crysis 3].

Good for you, I regretted my purchase, the bugs were so annoying, the AI was broken most of the time. I enjoyed it, but it was still a nightmare, particularly when you spend money on something and it doesn't live up to your expectations ;)

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz

i don't know why people are complaining about AI in Crysis 3...i think the AI is fine, the only problem is cloak..when you use it there is no way the enemies can find you they will not see you even you if stand very close to them....just cloak, use bow, kill enemies, hide and recharge energy, pick up used arrows and repeat this again and again...they cant even touch you

but if u you play it like a standard FPS..i think it is a first class shooter

cyborg47

Technomancer
i don't know why people are complaining about AI in Crysis 3...i think the AI is fine, the only problem is cloak..when you use it there is no way the enemies can find you they will not see you even you if stand very close to them....just cloak, use bow, kill enemies, hide and recharge energy, pick up used arrows and repeat this again and again...they cant even touch you

Like I said, the internet can make people hate anything :p

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

the cloak is a major part of the gameplay mechanics... if its foolproof and enemies cant see you and you become god-like, whats the point?? it should be challenging, no???

btw, "they will not see you even you if stand very close to them" ----------> they will see you. ramp up your difficulty level

d3p

PowerHouse

Let me tell you one thing. Cloak Mode is not meant to be used for the entire gameplay session. Although its entirely depending on you to decide. But i guess Cloak Mode exactly meant that. You will be Mr. India for sometime.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
the cloak is a major part of the gameplay mechanics... if its foolproof and enemies cant see you and you become god-like, whats the point?? it should be challenging, no???

btw, "they will not see you even you if stand very close to them" ----------> they will see you. ramp up your difficulty level

i am playing on highest difficulty available on first install (don't remember the name) and i am easily able to walk behind the enemies and make stealth kills

Let me tell you one thing. Cloak Mode is not meant to be used for the entire gameplay session. Although its entirely depending on you to decide. But i guess Cloak Mode exactly meant that. You will be Mr. India for sometime.

if you are using the bow you can stay cloaked 99% of the time.....

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
i am playing on highest difficulty available on first install (don't remember the name) and i am easily able to walk behind the enemies and make stealth kills

if you are using the bow you can stay cloaked 99% of the time.....

Oh My :facepalm:

you call this a GOOD AI???

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Oh My :facepalm:

you call this a GOOD AI???

as I said previously, AI is very bad when you use at lot of cloak, as soon as you come out the cloak they will hit you hard...

if you you don't use cloak and just use armor and play it like standard fps...its really great...

also you guys are talking about SP only....go play MP its very fun, but the only problem is that the number if players are very less...

ithehappy

Human Spambot
:lol:
Was deciding whether to watch a movie or play this crap once again, made the right choice :/

Attachments

• Crysis3 2013-03-15 22-42-18-63.jpg
    Crysis3 2013-03-15 22-42-18-63.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Finally found a video showing all the nano suit kit locations!
Crysis 3 Walkthrough - All Nanosuit Upgrade Locations - IGN Video

If anyone has a better/more detailed video do post here.

ratul

█████████████████
Finally found a video showing all the nano suit kit locations!
Crysis 3 Walkthrough - All Nanosuit Upgrade Locations - IGN Video

If anyone has a better/more detailed video do post here.

i have been following this one, it's pretty neat and accurate, the guy has done a great job:

Top Bottom