Its found in the level "Corporate collapse" or something, where you have to mount the turret(tank cannon) to blow up the door, in the beginning of the level you will see one CELL soldier being killed by two cephs, search near the soldier for a scar. This attachment(used in scar only) is same as gauss sniper rifle used by lockhart, takes out most enemies in one shot, also ammo is found in normal crates unlike the gauss rifle.

Thanks. Will get it during my second playthrough with the dx11 stuff....hopefully.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Its found in the level "Corporate collapse" or something, where you have to mount the turret(tank cannon) to blow up the door, in the beginning of the level you will see one CELL soldier being killed by two cephs, search near the soldier for a scar. This attachment(used in scar only) is same as gauss sniper rifle used by lockhart, takes out most enemies in one shot, also ammo is found in normal crates unlike the gauss rifle.

I missed it :cry:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
asingh said:
The AI is dumb as it can get.
I dont know why but when I played I didnt find AI that dumb. Maybe I am bad at FPS but in the Pinger vs Nano Suit fight the aliens that randomly come up from nowhere are very difficult to beat.

Which level do you specifically think AI acts SUPER dumb? Will play it :D
:flamethrower:

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I dont know why but when I played I dint find AI that dumb. Maybe I am bad at FPS but in the Pinger vs Nano Suit fight the aliens that randomly come up from nowhere are very difficult to beat.

they are hard to beat cause they jump on you & melee you to death. but what about the 10min before the pinger? other than the heavy, all aliens just take cover in any kind of structure. they don't even return fire if you try to blast them. only if you approach them, they'll do kamikaze on you from all direction.

Which level do you specifically think AI acts SUPER dumb? Will play it :D
:flamethrower:

any level that have aliens. other than heavy & the ones with red glow. they only offer a good fight in the level where you need to block the path of enemy shells.

but CELL are best fighters. they fight well. they use proper strategy. they can take quite a few hits & the gunner won't hesitate to blast you, how far he is.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Sam said:
they don't even return fire if you try to blast them.
One thing I did recognise in the mission where Power goes out

If we use Nano vision and anticipate the coming of Pinger early we see the aliens just take cover. And its datn easy to take them out with a Grendel.

In the Dark Heart mission, the aliens provide good fight. Also in the mission where we have to tag enemy ship from "Higher ground" that mission its moderately easy with good combination of cloak+armor to take enemies out.

If we are outnumbered, than its difficult to win very easily due to their melee
Sam said:
but CELL are best fighters
:+1:

But with a cloak and silenced pistol they are doomed :)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Also in the mission where we have to tag enemy ship from "Higher ground" that mission its moderately easy with good combination of cloak+armor to take enemies out.

in 1 part there comes 2 heavy armor. & on first try 1 just went for heavy that lands 1st on the ground (didn't know that a 2nd one have landed too nearby). but after my HMG ran out of bullets i was forced to retreat & was confronted by the 2nd heavy. both made tandoor out of me :evil: but they are easy targets if you fire from cover of pipes & water tanks.

If we are outnumbered, than its difficult to win very easily due to their melee :+1:

simply drop your weapon & run away as if your arse caught fire. i do this most of the time in the park level.

But with a cloak and silenced pistol they are doomed :)

if you are on the same level then its easy. but if you are on a higher ground, then try this.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Sam said:
if you are on the same level then its easy. but if you are on a higher ground, then try this.
Normally I use Grendel or any good Machine gun to kill 'em. Cloaking and Silence Pistol is most usefull in the mission inside Hargreave's Building. THey are confused, scared and say "damn he's cloaked"
Sam said:
simply drop your weapon & run away as if your arse caught fire. i do this most of the time in the park level.
Yeah. The outnumbering part is difficut to beat. I did to park mission the following way-
I just cloaked, took cover , regenerated energy, retook cover. If anyone came near I did a stealth kill or grab and throw. Also the "Weapons Cache" container provides great cover.
Sam said:
in 1 part there comes 2 heavy armor. & on first try 1 just went for heavy that lands 1st on the ground (didn't know that a 2nd one have landed too nearby). but after my HMG ran out of bullets i was forced to retreat & was confronted by the 2nd heavy. both made tandoor out of me but they are easy targets if you fire from cover of pipes & water tanks.
I took the Stealth marshall, took cover in a corner of the balcony. Went there uncloaked and tore them with head shots. Its surprising it sometimes takes upto 3 head shots to kill them

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Yes, it is. AI spawning in thin air right behind your back. You can hear their voices. Move ahead few steps and they disappear again. Move back, here they are.

Yeah, I've seen that. I've posted a video, I mean someone else's but I've seen it and other things. Those can be easily fixed.

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
guys, when i defeat the pinger in the power off level, we have to go into the tendril and then there is a cut scene, and we need to press space 3 times, and then walk fwd and jump into the spaceship. Then again one cutscene. After that, the game crashes, comes to windows and i get an option to close or check online for problems. I tried 4-5 times.Then i reinstalled the game... gave full access in the firewall . Still the game crashes. I am close to the ending. Just 4 levels left i guess.. Any ideas on how to fix it ?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
quad_core said:
guys, when i defeat the pinger in the
power off level, we have to go into the
tendril and then there is a cut scene,
and we need to press space 3 times,
and then walk fwd and jump into the
spaceship. Then again one cutscene. After that, the game crashes, comes to
windows and i get an option to close
or check online for problems. I tried
4-5 times.Then i reinstalled the game...
gave full access in the firewall . Still the
game crashes. I am close to the ending. Just 4 levels left i guess.. Any
ideas on how to fix it ?
Happened with me too. And no, those 4 levels are very long.

To fix it, try to increase the page file size. It fixed mine.
Also, disable vsync.
axes2t2 said:
I am at the Power out level and I am bored with this game.
Dont worry. It will get a *little* interesting.

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
Happened with me too. And no, those 4 levels are very long.

To fix it, try to increase the page file size. It fixed mine.
Also, disable vsync.
Dont worry. It will get a *little* interesting.

Hi Dude, I tried disable Vsync and increasing the page file size.. didnt work..I have to finish the game man .. plz pour in your ideas gamerz //

Top Bottom