asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Is not the suit recharge too fast, at least on normal. How is it for all of you on DELTA..?

cyborg47

Technomancer
Started playing this and got the first true sniper rifle after a joy ride with that heavy armored vehicle ;-)

Sniper Rifle is awesome in this game.

Is not the suit recharge too fast, at least on normal. How is it for all of you on DELTA..?

Me playing in Veteran, but not sure if the time the suit recharges is different for each difficulty. For me, its taking same amount it took in the multiplayer demo.

Got some strange bug on 'semper fi or die' level, mouse suddenly stops working, cant aim or shoot. I only wish crytek would look at this _|_

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Darn, I never people change so fast. Crytek were awesome, now they are not.

Gotta wait for Casus Belli I guess.

Y'all should get this.

The Worry of Newport mod for Crysis - Mod DB

cyborg47

Technomancer
Lol..the more you're excited about something, the more you'll be disappointed when that thing doesnt deliver!, so hold your excitement until BF3 releases.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well I am damn interested for BF3 but was never too much interested for this game at all. But I think DICE won't disappoint me. Only game for which I am seriously waiting and can't wait is Mass Effect 3 specially after playing the first two.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Stopped playing the game on 'semper fi or die' level. Already ignored the AI bugs and now this mouse glitch. Will wait for a patch, if crytek dont release one, gonna sell the game. Again, for crytek _|_

cyborg47

Technomancer
^^ What glitch??
Could you please elaborate.

1. On the most basic level, its the AI. Its impressive, but unpolished. The NPC's get stuck to walls, objects etc.
2. The friendly AI, appears first time on semper fi or die level, sometimes shoot and shout at nothing.
3. I get stuck sometimes, especially after reloading the game.
4. Death in this game is a real painful thing, reload the game after that and its completely fcked up. Quick time events dont happen, the key for meele kill ('v') doesnt appear when you are behind the enemies(complete WTF moment when you hit those guys instead of performing a meele.)
5. This one specifically happens in semper fi or die level, THE FCKING GUN DOESNT WORK!!!..well, the mouse doesnt work :p cant aim, shoot. Other than that, I get stuck in someplaces, not the objects, but on plain grounds!
6. Again on semper fi or die, soldies keep shouting move up GO!..repeatedly, bloody annoying.
7. This one is pretty funny - Ever heard of object pop-in?..its an exclusive thing for crysis 2, some objects appear only when you get close to them.

Theres an amazing game underneath all those negative points, especially the level design-its phenomenal! Best one since half life 2.
Lack of polish has really screwed things up. And you guys already know about the graphics, competely half assed.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
now on the level Dead Man Walking and had a easy fight before that.

Sniper Rifle is awesome in this game.

Got some strange bug on 'semper fi or die' level, mouse suddenly stops working, cant aim or shoot. I only wish crytek would look at this _|_

Yep, I liked the sniper rifle and that's why I kept it along with a gauss rifle ( primary weapon ) and a RL ;-)

gameranand

Living to Play
cyborg47 said:
1. On the most basic level, its the AI. Its impressive, but unpolished. The NPC's get stuck to walls, objects etc.
2. The friendly AI, appears first time on semper fi or die level, sometimes shoot and shout at nothing.
3. I get stuck sometimes, especially after reloading the game.
4. Death in this game is a real painful thing, reload the game after that and its completely fcked up. Quick time events dont happen, the key for meele kill ('v') doesnt appear when you are behind the enemies(complete WTF moment when you hit those guys instead of performing a meele.)
5. This one specifically happens in semper fi or die level, THE FCKING GUN DOESNT WORK!!!..well, the mouse doesnt work cant aim, shoot. Other than that, I get stuck in someplaces, not the objects, but on plain grounds!
6. Again on semper fi or die, soldies keep shouting move up GO!..repeatedly, bloody annoying.
7. This one is pretty funny - Ever heard of object pop-in?..its an exclusive thing for crysis 2, some objects appear only when you get close to them.

Theres an amazing game underneath all those negative points, especially the level design-its phenomenal! Best one since half life 2.
Lack of polish has really screwed things up. And you guys already know about the graphics, completely half assed.
LOL. There are a lot of bugs. I heard about some of them but not this much. AI is dumb I know but this mouse glitch is just too much.

^ too sometimes find the melee button not working. :(
But didn't find that many bugs.

Btw got the nano recharge upgrade and the last upgrade of the 4th slot.:)P forgot the name) and the game is super easy even on Veteran mode. :D

cyborg47

Technomancer
LOL. There are a lot of bugs. I heard about some of them but not this much. AI is dumb I know but this mouse glitch is just too much.

Nope, the AI is pretty impressive and dont compare it to other games out there, coz AI has got a lot to do with the level design and you know the levels are bloody huge in this game. Its just the glitches that spoil the fun. :(

quan chi

mortal kombat
I was a bit excited to get crysis.But when i saw the posts mentioning the awful experience of its multiplayer.I thought lets try first before getting it.

Frankly speaking guys the multiplayer is kinda fcked up.Though i haven't encountered any hackers yet not sure though (i got killed many times in a single shot).But it is not pleasant.crysis multiplayer demo was such a fun.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ I saw a review on net and AI was so dumb that the reviewer was shooting the wall ignoring him and AI ignored the reviewer and didn't do anything at all. LOL

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
It is so easy to stand in a corner in the SP, and the soldiers literally walk up like sitting ducks.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ I saw a review on net and AI was
so dumb that the reviewer was
shooting the wall ignoring him and AI
ignored the reviewer and didn't do
anything at all. LOL
Crytek must have done better than that.

Played it at friends computer and graphics was awesome.

He probably was playing at a higher difficulty, I found the AI quite difficult to beat, they got me whereever I ran, attacked.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
In Crysis series, the more difficulty you chose the more awesome the AI are.

See these. lol.

[YOUTUBE]GNRvYqTKqFY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]LJkCWQcZYKo[/YOUTUBE]

I'm gonna get C2 thru interwebz tho. *forums.electronicarts.co.uk/images/smilies/shifty.gif

That's 'cause of them console beaches! :x

EDIT: Woah, someone has privately modded C2. He didn't tell anything just posted this and vanished.

*www.theingamer.com/cache/multithumb_thumbs/1___images_cry2tex.jpg

Top Bottom