varunb

Working in an IT company
OK a question for those guys who tried out the multiplayer demo. How was it ?

Below expectations
As expected
Better than expected

As for the video options customization locked in the game, I don't care. I was able to use my custom autoexec.cfg file & modify the video settings. It was a pain in the beginning but making this file is like programming with using the right variables so I was able to get it right. I will upload my customization file when the game releases so that you guys can enjoy your gameplay.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
It was as expected. But Pings are insane. No Indian servers. Very few asian servers. Most of the rooms will be full. When I managed to get into any room and start playing.. I will loose the connection from host.

But, I think, the last complaint is because of my BSNL 3G. Will try it with ADSL tomorrow. And will let you know.

Last edited:

varunb

Working in an IT company
Thnx. I thought the multiplayer demo would surpass everyone's expectations but majority of the gamers are giving it an "ok" sort of rating.

D

Deleted member 26636

registered, logged in & after a lot of tries i was able to join a game... i kept getting "connection to host failed" most of the times..anyway, i only played it to check out the graphics which did not impress me a lot, i was expecting more but still its pretty good... the foliage in the skyline map looked gorgeous...the water could be better..everything else was good but not extraordinary....still i am hoping the single player will live upto my expectations..

cyborg47

Technomancer
Thnx. I thought the multiplayer demo would surpass everyone's expectations but majority of the gamers are giving it an "ok" sort of rating.

lol..all of us have only been talking about graphics here...
its pretty good gameplay wise..stands between cod and halo.
few weapons are overpowered, like the heavy gun, and shotgun. assualt rifle seems like a toy infront of those two...

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ imo it surpasses both of them. Weapon behaviour is unmatched. The heavy gun suits the nanosuit. The grenade launcher rocks.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Halo : Combat evolved and Halo 2 literally blew me away. The multiplayers were good during its time.
Bungie should bring out PC version of new Halo's as well.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Story is really great.

Combat evolved was awrded Game of the year in 2004 right?

The mission 'The libary' and all other missions after that are very difficult.
We are alone and have to fight against 2 types of Aliens. The death of captain is pretty terrifying.

Top Bottom