CreditCards... which of them is da best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Atlast... I'm back... but... a doubt to b cleared first... Non-tech one... guyz...

Q 4 those in India...

I'm lookin forward for the best credit card services in India.... which one should i take... have a citibank... lookin forward for no processing fee.. low interest... no jhanjhat... type credit card...

How's Deutsche Gold/Pt... processing fee? What 'bout ICICI... SBI... others.... any hidden worms anywhere...?

vish786

"The Gentleman"
yes they do have, & if their is no Transaction or bal below 10k (dont remember exactly) they charge for it.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Well as some have remarked above.......Sab Chor Hai
I have Citibank, good facilities in online banking (credit card).

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
anand1 said:
You can opt for ICICI . It's good with no hidden terms and condition.
They might not have hidden terms but they do have (un)-hidden Goondas willing to do anything to get the money back! :mad:

Private banks will stop at nothing to get their money back, in this country if you want to be safe, go for national banks like SBI.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Cyrus_the_virus said:
They might not have hidden terms but they do have (un)-hidden Goondas willing to do anything to get the money back! :mad:

Private banks will stop at nothing to get their money back, in this country if you want to be safe, go for national banks like SBI.
They have got so called agents(gundas).Aur bhai bina pooche bahut dhulaai karke jaate hai woh.

praka123

left this forum longback
hates ICICI for their Goondayism.even i saw a man protesting infront of HDFC cochin branch as they send "Recovery agents aka Gunda log" and threatened him to pay back.

My Idea-always stick with ur state's State Bank or SBI.for eg:I stick with State Bank of Travancore,subsidiary of SBI which is approachable by farmers and Elites with same respect.also they gave most of the facilities new banks offer and are core-banking enabled.

these new gen banks meant crap for us farmers and other small enterprises owners.they sucks the last drop of blood out of you.

Get urself a PNB(punjab national bank) card or a SBI card rather than going for that ICICI(looters!)
for getting new facilites and night banking,ICICI have another face -a villain for loan takers(vehicles esp).

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
hmm... hi... Third Eye...gaurav_indian... vish786.... & tnx guyz... but still no conclusion... what about deutsche.. guyz? any users...

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
I don't know about the others, but ICICI is the ratz. Loads of hidden charges, awful customer service (just go to close an account and see the grumpy faces. They wouldn't give me a pen!), and spamming.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
ABN AMRO if you are ready to pay annual fee of around Rs. 700 including tax. Citibank if you want no charges to be paid

dreams

Gracias Senor
I hv HDFC Gold credit card(Lifetime free) I think it's one of the best..I get charged only when I use it..If i pay the due within the due date then nothin else..u r releived..Personally I prefer payin the due's within the due date or atleast the minimum due's.

I also hate ICICI, SBI. I applied for lifetime free deutsche CC but got rejected when failed to attend their verific cal frm pune.

Now hv applied for Barclays(Lifetime free) Hope it satisfies me like HDFC.

Note - My frnd has deutsche, but we applied for it due to CC design..Selectin our design.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Guys i currently need to get a credit card.i have a debit card from icici
As all know,yöü cant use it over the net..so i am a college student, and want to get a card.
Which one shall i opt for.i also here that credit card are not easily issued,is it so?
What should i fulfil to get a card-
And also can i set my withdraw limit to say 5k?
Coz i will be doing many online buying ,so i think if there is a option to do this, it will prevent from any mishap..
Coz rarely i may use upto 5k..
Please help.
Thanks a lot in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom