creative ep-630 owners plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
hi
i have recently lost my creative ep-630 ear bud(medium size)
Can any one suggest me what to do :???
where can i buy the ear bud ??? if it is not possible to buy

Can any one of u send me ur ep-630 ear bud (medium size)
in case u r not using it i will be very thankfull to u ????
regards
saurabh kakkar

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
why don't u try out large size .. it gives much more bass...

i don't think many here would be willing to send .. so i think that would be out of question...

next .. if u want ear buds.. i think u can use the ones which comes along with Sony Ericsson W series...

coz both the ear buds are very similar and also rightly can be fitted

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
I earlier used Nokia 3250's handsfree kit and with it I got free buds too, will check if have them then will send 'em.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
try using the larger buds if it fails try getting local phones and use its ear buds. they would be hard though!

OP
saurabh kakkar

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
Cant use large one they r not coming in my ears they r too big :(
small once r 2 small :(
i think i will have to buy new ep-630 (though i will have to wait 4r 2 months or so)
coz i cant compromise on music
if any one can send me plz let me know plz

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
nobody willl send u dude.... coz for the pprice of sending u .. u could buy ear buds in the shop .. ( ask for w series ear buds ... )
go to any mobile shop .. u can get them...

or any black market area... u can get it cheap..

ask ur friends if anyone has W series headphone...

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
both are made of same material dude...

and more over both are of same technology... to be precise .. i think its first the W series and then the ep 630 released...

so better u ask ur friends... since u dont have to spend a penny...

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Get a pair of duplicate SE HPM-70. Then you can use the rubber tips that you get with it.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^exactly my friend,bass overshadows every other sound in ep630,so can't listen to some very good songs on ep630 without getting disgusted.

BTW,I too use the smaller and middle ones.:/

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ Then you should've used the equalizer to reduce the bass naa.

Anyway I prefer having excess bass than having inadequate bass. When you have more bass than you need, you can use the equalizer to reduce the bass and without any distortion get the right kind of sound that you want.

But when you have less than adequate bass, you have to use the equalizer to boost the frequencies which usually stresses the system resulting in distortion.

And to get just the right kind of sound you'll have to spend a lot of money. Expecting it from the (rather inexpensive) EP-630 is wrong.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Dude, those earbuds are 20 bucks here in Chennai. A full pack with small, medium and large pairs. Local make, yes, but they work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom