Congrats MetalheadGautham our new moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Hey, I've been teasing the guy occasionally for a long time. (I think I was the first one to abbreviate his nick to MHG). Hope he doesn't ban me.

Just kidding. Congrats, MHG. We need some young energetic blood as mod. But don't let this stop you from getting up out of your chair once in a while. Go prowl around SP Road or MG Road at least once a month :)

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
This is great, I feel like crying! You know, this guy Gautham, he grew on my lap. Had a nice time raising him up, and look! He is a Moderator now! :sobs: :(

Where's the 'daddy' favor pooch? :p

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Congrats MHG! Welcome to teh dark side :p As you might have read in the lounge section, im on vacation.. Will join you when im back in delhi on the 14th :)

Congratulations !!!
Oh...u didn't break a coconut b4 starting I guess:-D

Cyberjunkie fixed it over IRC.
DAMN. :oops:
Made me look mental. :mad:

Yeppi......in that case u know the "Forum Improvement..." thread. And, if Admins, don't know about it...tell them (or shout at their deaf ears)...

The best place to talk to the admins is IRC. #think-digit @chat.freenode.net. You will find cyberjunkie and Anorion_ there getting kicked by hullap every 1 hour.

Yes. We are using it in Linuxforums.

So how easy is it to install this plugin and get it to work ?
I hope its not something which screws the database. Its screwed enough already.

Hey, I've been teasing the guy occasionally for a long time. (I think I was the first one to abbreviate his nick to MHG). Hope he doesn't ban me.

Just kidding. Congrats, MHG. We need some young energetic blood as mod. But don't let this stop you from getting up out of your chair once in a while. Go prowl around SP Road or MG Road at least once a month :)

Not really. I was the guy who gave myself the nickname MHG. I used to use it a lot outside thinkdigit forums in some IRC channels.

Congrats MHG! Welcome to teh dark side :razz: As you might have read in the lounge section, im on vacation.. Will join you when im back in delhi on the 14th :smile:

ROFL, so THATS the reason there is a lot of spam lately :p

U

udayrana83

Hey Gautham,

Congrats for becoming the moderator. I plan to be an active member in this community.

All the best to you.

Uday Rana
New DElhi

Flake

Linux User
MetalheadGautham said:
So how easy is it to install this plugin and get it to work ?
I hope its not something which screws the database. Its screwed enough already.
Plug-in has nothing to do with Database of Thinkdigit Forum. It just checks post count of Member and restrict him/her from posting links according to assigned criterion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom