• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Congrats MetalheadGautham our new moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_devil

Back!
^^ Yeah i dont think he knows that.2-3 hours ago he wasnt the mod.

i guess someone among the admins would've spoken to him about it... i don't think they would make him the mod without even giving him a word about it...

they have time to assign moderated but no time to improve the forum WTF !

well atleast they have added a mod to the forum -- now hope to see a lot of mods in action atleast so the they can delete posts/ban those friggin spammers..

half a step ahead by the admins

btw has only MHG been made a mod or is there any other person as well ??

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
i guess someone among the admins would've spoken to him about it... i don't think they would make him the mod without even giving him a word about it...

well atleast they have added a mod to the forum -- now hope to see a lot of mods in action atleast so the they can delete posts/ban those friggin spammers..

half a step ahead by the admins

btw has only MHG been made a mod or is there any other person as well ??
I am ready to do it in the night time when spammers roam freely here.

red_devil

Back!
^ lol ... lot of us would be ready to help out but i guess they didn't want you cos they might have seen your avtar and read the user title and taken offense to it

my.php

Thanks guys :D

Actually it was Anorion's idea. But I was only a local mod due to an error in the forum. He and cyberjunkie fixed the issue and made me a normal global moderator. I still need to fix the banning/miserabling part though :(

Anyway, @din: yeah gupta is #1 on my hitlist. But the power got cut just as I was about to remove his posts.

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Thanks guys :D

Actually it was Anorion's idea. But I was only a local mod due to an error in the forum. He and cyberjunkie fixed the issue and made me a normal global moderator. I still need to fix the banning/miserabling part though :(

Anyway, @din: yeah gupta is #1 on my hitlist. But the power got cut just as I was about to remove his posts.

I think the first 10 posts of new users should go for moderator's approval.Then you wont see too much spam here.

red_devil

Back!
^ then either the mods won't be able to see the light of the day or they will completely go missing from the forum

I think the first 10 posts of new users should go for moderator's approval.Then you wont see too much spam here.
I'm hunting for a plugin to do something like prevent links in first 20 posts or get mod approval or something like that. Will inform raaabo once I find some good anti spam plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom