Condom' ringtone a smash hit in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
*yourunion.net/files/condom.jpg

The condom capella (a capella is a vocal musical composition without instrumental support) could hardly excite Indians, felt many. More so when the word condom itself is taboo here. Yet, the song has been downloaded an astonishing 1.5 lakh times in the last 10 days. Till Thursday evening, Maharashtra accounted for 22,440 download requests, including 9,579 from Mumbai alone.

What is surprising about the popularity of the condom ringtone download is that Indians are generally averse to talking about or buying condoms. Call it the quirkiness factor or blame it on the anonymity offered by the internet and telecom worlds, but there is no denying that Indians have paid to download the tunes.

Download the Ringtone:

*www.ziddu.com/download/2065277/condom.mp3.html

or

*rapidshare.com/files/141817679/condom.mp3

Last edited:

NucleusKore

TheSaint
I downloaded the ringtone, but I really do not see anything to shout about. People are CRAZY. If you want a good condom song listen to, "Yeh Condom Hai" by Bodhi Tree

apoorva84

In the zone
only idiots would use that condom ringtone...its stupid and silly...Bodhi tree's Yeh Condom Hai is definitely a good condom song...

trigger

Journeyman
Hi,See...Sex is a beautiful thing but Condoms like to help keep you informed of sexual health and related issues.I also downloaded the ringtone but I dont like it.You find out one more website-www.kohinoorpassion.com/

kohinoor pleasure condom advertisement :D

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
yeahahahahaha
I'm answering this question too many times

Is this thread ok? We have really young people here.

this reminds me of something hilarious that used to happen in school. We used to totally freak out when we heard the word condom.

pata hai dum mar gaya?

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
yeahahahahaha
I'm answering this question too many times

Is this thread ok? We have really young people here.

this reminds me of something hilarious that used to happen in school. We used to totally freak out when we heard the word condom.

pata hai dum mar gaya?

Heck. These days, kids know everything. Blame it all on the internet.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^ Dammit I was shocked at the decade you guys were born in. At your age I had so many misconceptions about these things. When I was ten or so, I found condoms in my father's drawer. I asked him "what is this?"
He told me "This is a rubber"
(I realized later that he was not lying)
I asked him "What is it used for?"
He told me "For the pens of grown up men"
ah well. I realised what they were used for eventually, and later on, when I was twelve or so, I found condoms in my dad's drawer again - and thought he was having an affair!

You guys are YOUNG

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^lolz...you did good spying, beats the Snake in MGS...lolz
The reply makes a good joke too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom