Comicbook Movies/Series Discussion Thread

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Re: The Super[HEROES/VILLAINS] Discussion thread

He sure is late.
Btw, Thor The dark world is a great movie. Recommendation level: Over 9000!!!!

Someone please explain the end credit scene to me.

Basically it sets up guardians of the galaxy and Avengers 3 (most probably), the collector is collecting the infinity stones (gems in the comics) that is why he says 1 down 5 to go , there are a total of 6 infinity stones that combine the power of everything in universe . Now it is a little different in the comics but according to movie the way I get it is that Tesseract is the mind gem and the Aether (in thor 2) is the power gem (but I could be wrong) . As no two infinity gems should be in one place (asgard already has the tesseract) they give it to the collector's museum . The infinity stones combined are put in the infinity gauntlet whose wearer becomes one of the most powerful being in the universe i.e. has control of soul , time , reality , mind , power , space .

Here is a video I found in which IGN guys explain it :

cyborg47

Technomancer
Re: ★★★ The Super[HEROES/VILLAINS] Discussion thread ☠☠☠

There you go, the captain has arrived :p

icebags

Technomancer

Basically it sets up guardians of the galaxy and Avengers 3 (most probably), the collector is collecting the infinity stones (gems in the comics) that is why he says 1 down 5 to go , there are a total of 6 infinity stones that combine the power of everything in universe . Now it is a little different in the comics but according to movie the way I get it is that Tesseract is the mind gem and the Aether (in thor 2) is the power gem (but I could be wrong) . As no two infinity gems should be in one place (asgard already has the tesseract) they give it to the collector's museum . The infinity stones combined are put in the infinity gauntlet whose wearer becomes one of the most powerful being in the universe i.e. has control of soul , time , reality , mind , power , space .

Here is a video I found in which IGN guys explain it :

i would be happy to see if thanos gets to do something with infinity gauntlet and becomes some badazz spine shivering one. :D

can't miss a single marvel movie, they are all like building up roads to a final showdown.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

i would be happy to see if thanos gets to do something with infinity gauntlet and becomes some badazz spine shivering one. :D

If the Infinty Gauntlet comic book arc is anything to go by then Marvel should add a s#!t ton of superheroes for Thanos to take down , cause he killed half of the universe including most of the superheroes including hulk , thor , cap , iron man , spider man (nothing we could do here as rights are with sony) , and many more . Therefore the Avengers 3 can serve as an end to trilogy with new heroes in Phase 4 . (but going by box office that he highly unlikely *cough*Iron Man3, thor2 *cough*)

icebags

Technomancer

^ they have also released trailer for a dedicated ultron movie. so, hes the new powerful being in the sphere and maybe will those superpowers (not meaning super heroes) be clashing and guntlet will have to do something with it ? :D

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

Infinity gauntlet is already shown in Thor, with some stones.
[IMGG]*www.10mfh.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Thor-Movie-Infinity-Gauntlet-Hi-Res.png[/IMGG]

So, maybe some exists already in Asgard.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

Infinity gauntlet is already shown in Thor, with some stones.
[IMGG]*www.10mfh.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Thor-Movie-Infinity-Gauntlet-Hi-Res.png[/IMGG]

So, maybe some exists already in Asgard.
No, Only the tesseract and maybe the gauntlet is in Asgard (confirmed by Thor 2) .

BTW THOR : THE DARK WORLD 8.5/10

There you go, the captain has arrived :p

who are yo referring to ? :?

To those who have seen thor 2 :

WTF happened to Odin ???

aadroid.dev

Broken In

The CAPTAIN is a spoiler in itself :D

Btw, which is the second cut scene? I saw the 1 down 5 to go thing. what's the other one?
Thanks for explaining Rajat.
I also spent last night wondering what happened to Odin and How come Loki was sitting on the Throne.
:banghead::conspiracy::conspiracy::conspiracy::conspiracy::conspiracy:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

The CAPTAIN is a spoiler in itself :D

Btw, which is the second cut scene? I saw the 1 down 5 to go thing. what's the other one?
Thanks for explaining Rajat.
I also spent last night wondering what happened to Odin and How come Loki was sitting on the Throne.
:banghead::conspiracy::conspiracy::conspiracy::con spiracy::conspiracy:

Other scene is when Jane , Darcy , Selvig and that junior guy were eating together at the table , Jane Sees the Bifrost waves / lights through the window and Thor appears , they then kiss (for quite long I might add:)) ) and then the dog type monster which was teleported to earth in London's battle is shown playing .

I had to dig deep but here you go , both the Credit scene are here :

[video]*vk.com/video220487135_166450648[/video]

Last edited:

aadroid.dev

Broken In

Other scene is when Jane , Darcy , Selvig and that junior guy were eating together at the table , Jane Sees the Bifrost waves / lights through the window and Thor appears , they then kiss (for quite long I might add:)) ) and then the dog type monster which was teleported to earth in London's battle is shown playing .

I had to dig deep but here you go , both the Credit scene are here :

[video]*vk.com/video220487135_166450648[/video]

Thanks Man. :D

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

Ranking this year's CBM :
1.Man of Steel (9/10)
2.Thor : The Dark World (8.5/10)
3.Iron Man 3 (7.5/10)
4.Kick Ass 2 (7.5/10)
5.The Wolverine (7/10)

cyborg47

Technomancer

Any more CBM's left this year? or Thor2 is the last?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

yeah thor 2 was last , Sin city and 300 2 were pushed to 2014 .

there are 2 BM's left ! :p , I will only watch 1 though ...

P.S. Listening to MoS Soundtrack after a month ahhh , its so awesome ! and I never noticed that "This is Clark Kent" track was this good .

Last edited:
OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

New images from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 | Den of Geek

Hope, am not late this time.. :lol:

cyborg47

Technomancer

Hope, am not late this time.. :lol:
A little, yes.

Looks like the Batsy' suit is going to take heavy inspiration from Jim Lee's Batman. Those concept art sketches I posted earlier are true after all :D

Zack Snyder showed him a picture of the costume on his iPhone. Kevin had this to say...

"I saw the costume, more than that I saw him [Ben Affleck] in the costume...I don't want to give anything away cause that is up to them and stuff, but I am going to say this...I instantly bear hugged him. You have not seen this costume in film before. Because every other movie has done this matrixy black armor thing...There wasn't a single nipple on this [frick]ing suit man. I think everyone is gonna be like 'Holy *beep* We haven't been down this path before. Even the Hardest core "[frick] this movie" person will be like 'alright, I'm ready!'

a fan who was at the live recording says that it was “Jim Lee” that got bleeped on the podcast.

Source - *www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=89890

Last edited:
OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

Adam west will be proud of the Batman suit in the BvS.. :)

cyborg47

Technomancer

@Gearbox, btw, the guy in your DP is with Arrow :p

*fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1395201_532691360149469_1689693505_n.jpg

Source - *www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=53...25083632.60502.146921975393078&type=1&theater

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

@Gearbox, btw, the guy in your DP is with Arrow :p

*fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1395201_532691360149469_1689693505_n.jpg

Source - *www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=53...25083632.60502.146921975393078&type=1&theater
Cool.. So, he's Barry Allen?
Hope, we see Justice league as a series soon, rather than big-budget movie!! :lol:

cyborg47

Technomancer

Hope, we see Justice league as a series soon, rather than big-budget movie!! :lol:
Actually, there's a rumor that Arrow and Flash being merged into Man of Steel's universe...Amell kind of hinted at that as well...

Check this post, 165..

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat...villains-discussion-thread-6.html#post2028786

Top Bottom