Comicbook Movies/Series Discussion Thread

aadroid.dev

Broken In
Re: ★★★ The Super[HEROES/VILLAINS] Discussion thread ☠☠☠

Nightwing rumor's up now :D

Man hope you are right!!!! Grayson is the best dc person when it comes to humour, specially sarcasm. :D
Love that guy. M a fan since the early batman cartoon. The one which came in 90's.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

the whole f***ing DC Universe is coming up in Man of steel 2 ... sigh and I thought that I could get a proper sequel to MoS - Man of Tomorrow

aadroid.dev

Broken In

the whole f***ing DC Universe is coming up in Man of steel 2 ... sigh and I thought that I could get a proper sequel to MoS - Man of Tomorrow

Links please? What exactly do u mean by WHOLE DC UNIVERSE. That's gonna be justice League then. XD

Ps: hope they have the green arrow from the tv show Arrow. He's cool.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

No Ryan Gaynolds pls :pray:
We need the Nigga Lantern(aka John Stuart)

cyborg47

Technomancer

It could just be a setup, one or two scenes, for the next Batman solo movie perhaps. As for the solo Superman sequel, there could always be a one to Man of Steel, but 2015 is so crowded with big movies, that Superman alone won't be able to carry his own movie. WB made a smart decision going shared universe with this one.

Ps: hope they have the green arrow from the tv show Arrow. He's cool.
Stephen Amell posted this on his facebook page, no description of it whatsoever. There was a rumor that Oliver Queen and Barry Allen from the upcoming Flash series might appear in a post credit scene in BvS. DC fans, brace yourselves :p

*fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/545960_530319953719943_143240074_n.jpg

Source - *www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=53...217.1073741826.146921975393078&type=1&theater

Man hope you are right!!!! Grayson is the best dc person when it comes to humour, specially sarcasm. :D
Love that guy. M a fan since the early batman cartoon. The one which came in 90's.
The scoop was coming from El Mayimbe, the man's known very well for his scoops, most of them turned out to be true, going back as far leaking Ledger's Joker casting in TDK.

Last edited:
OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Re: The Super[HEROES/VILLAINS] Discussion thread

Justice league started with Wally West as flash. How can Barry Allen will cameo, if WB wants to hint about Justice league?

cyborg47

Technomancer

Justice league started with Wally West as flash. How can Barry Allen will cameo, if WB wants to hint about Justice league?
I didn't understand a thing, can you rephrase your post?

aadroid.dev

Broken In

Yeah but it's not necessary to have Wally. If we're having the "nigga lantern"(hal Jordan was the first Lantern that way), we can have allen as well. The universes can differ. I like Barry more than wally anyway :D :p .

aadroid.dev

Broken In

No worries commander. Dc universe is more mixed up than marvel or any other for that matter. There are multiple people for most of the Heroes. Each at a different point of time. Hal Jordan was the first Lantern, wally was the first flash and wayne is batman but was replaced by both dick Grayson (1st robin AND nightwing) and the red robin (can't remember his name). A short summary for the main heroes so u know what's happening around. :)

aadroid.dev

Broken In

Meanwhile at marvel cinematic universe,

AGENTS of SHIELD episode on 19th November to be the aftermath of Thor 2

Some news about The Wolverine 2 is here folks

cyborg47

Technomancer

I liked the show in the beginning, but got tired of it pretty quickly. The biggest fail imo is, they're supposed such a huge secret organization, and its run by bumbling idiots who're more bothered about being humorous than getting the job done.
Watching arrow was quite the opposite, I wasn't impressed initially, but it grew on me as it progressed, absolutely loving it.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

LOLOL : The Drunken Chatter: A New Version Of Thor Poster

and I thought the wolverine was wolverine 2 ... but it seems wolverine 3 will be the wolverine 2

aadroid.dev

Broken In

I liked the show in the beginning, but got tired of it pretty quickly. The biggest fail imo is, they're supposed such a huge secret organization, and its run by bumbling idiots who're more bothered about being humorous than getting the job done.
Watching arrow was quite the opposite, I wasn't impressed initially, but it grew on me as it progressed, absolutely loving it.

AoS is like watching a scifi rom-com. Instead of just getting the job done ASAP like in the first 2-3episode they're just stretching the runtime. It's much better to be a half hour show rather than one hour crap. With yesterday's episode (FZZT, not aired on India yet),they kinda added romance b/w fitz and Simmons.(hell with correct spellings). Must say that the graviton episode was a great concept though.

And a BIG LOL to that thor loki postrr xD

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

Thor : Bend Over Brother,In the name of the AllFather i punish you!

Top Bottom