Comicbook Movies/Series Discussion Thread

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Re: ★★★ The Super[HEROES/VILLAINS] Discussion thread ☠☠☠

THE X-Men Cinematic Timeline - The X-MEN Timeline As I See It

I dont agree with some of the last parts of that .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*img.pandawhale.com/post-25067-And-Here-We-Go-Joker-gif-Imgur-x71M.gif

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

THE X-Men Cinematic Timeline - The X-MEN Timeline As I See It
I dont agree with some of the last parts of that .

You mean the continuity errors? But i liked the way, the author connected the x-men timelines with the marvels of Darwin, mendel and Watson.
It's not an error, but want to know how he (wolverine) managed to pull it up?

In "The wolverine", Silver samurai sucks up the adamantium by drilling on his claws and even severs it.
But suddenly, he regenerates the bone claws and kills yashida in his armor.

If he can regenerate bone claws easily (that too within few minutes), he could've done it in x:men origins - wolverine, when victor chops off his bone claws..

aadroid.dev

Broken In

In "The wolverine", Silver samurai sucks up the adamantium by drilling on his claws and even severs it.
But suddenly, he regenerates the bone claws and kills yashida in his armor.

If he can regenerate bone claws easily (that too within few minutes), he could've done it in x:men origins - wolverine, when victor chops off his bone claws..

You're wrong there. Silver samurai was sucking up wolvi's healing factor, not his Adamantium. And he did regenerated his bone claws in Origins. As far as the few minutes part is concerned, I believe it was due to Berserker rage thing in wolverine's mutations. Just like the effect of adrenaline on us in extreme fear, but in his case, extreme anger.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

You're wrong there. Silver samurai was sucking up wolvi's healing factor, not his Adamantium. And he did regenerated his bone claws in Origins. As far as the few minutes part is concerned, I believe it was due to Berserker rage thing in wolverine's mutations. Just like the effect of adrenaline on us in extreme fear, but in his case, extreme anger.

Bang on mate !

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

The last line in the DOFP trailer where Old Xavier says "Please we need you to hope again" seems like Fox saying it to the audience after X3 , Origins and the wolverine ... LOL

cyborg47

Technomancer

The last line in the DOFP trailer where Old Xavier says "Please we need you to hope again" seems like Fox saying it to the audience after X3 , Origins and the wolverine ... LOL
Lol, nice one.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!

that xmen trailer was edited so badly that it ruined for me..i really want the movie to be good but am not too sure it will be one..should have got mathew vaughn for the direction..

aadroid.dev

Broken In

Hey people, I don't know if any of you here is a gamer, but as this one comes from Warner Bros. and many of these are based on DC comics itself, I think this deserves a share here.

THE HUMBLE WB sale!!!

Guys if you don't have these games yet, BUY THIS immidiately, the price is amazing (you get to set it, but above $4.65 average is recommended for the even better games they have.) They give Steam keys so you have original games too. :D

The games include the earlier 2 Batman Arkhams (Duh! They won't give a just released game off on $1 sale), 3 Lord of the Ring games, FEAR 1,2&3 etc. Most of them with all the DLCs!!!

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

I have all 3 arkham games , dont want any other from the bundle and EVERYONE HERE IS A GAMER :))

aadroid.dev

Broken In

I have all 3 arkham games , dont want any other from the bundle and EVERYONE HERE IS A GAMER :))

I only assembled a gaming rig some 6 months back, and I bought this bundle the day it came. I've only downloaded arkham city and fear 1 as of now
Any reviews for arkham origins?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

So far it is has been great (completed around 25%) lot of similarity to Arkham City , few bugs but not something that I came across too often . and BTW what is your gaming rig config ... mine is in my siggy (just for show off :D )

aadroid.dev

Broken In

So far it is has been great (completed around 25%) lot of similarity to Arkham City , few bugs but not something that I came across too often . and BTW what is your gaming rig config ... mine is in my siggy (just for show off :D )

Nothing too much of a show off type I'm afraid. Here, have a look

Amd fx4100
Asus m5a78l m usb3 mo/bo
Sapphire Radeon 6670Hd 1gb gddr5
CM cabinet

I get pretty decent performance in most games at medium to high with aa set accordingly.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

guys, any chance of steam getting direct Downloads from account or downloads through proxy? I don't have that much bandwidth at home to download an entire game :( (thought of downloading from College :p)

Last edited:

aadroid.dev

Broken In

guy, any chance of steam getting direct Downloads from account or downloads through proxy? I don't have that much bandwidth at home to download an entire game :( (thought of downloading from College :p)

Download and install the game on high bandwidth computer and create the game's backup in steam through : steam menu> backup and restore games.
Copy the contents from the backup folder. Uninstall game from that system and restore the backup on your computer.
:cool:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Download and install the game on high bandwidth computer and create the game's backup in steam through : steam menu> backup and restore games.
Copy the contents from the backup folder. Uninstall game from that system and restore the backup on your computer.
:cool:

compared to college, no one has that much bandwidth. I wanted to buy humble bundles but can't because there is no adsl/cable broadband in my area, hence no chance of changing my home internet (tata photon) to download those games officially from steam. :(

College uses proxy and steam doesn't works through proxy :(

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

[IMGG]*sciencefiction.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/batman-noel.jpg[/IMGG]

Rumours says this is how Bats would resemble in Batman Vs Superman!!

Kevin Smith Describes Ben Affleck's Batman Suit As 'Mind Blowing' - ScienceFiction.com

Top Bottom