Comicbook Movies/Series Discussion Thread

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Re: ★★★ The Super[HEROES/VILLAINS] Discussion thread ☠☠☠

Yeah I've heard about that one. Said to come from the open capsule in the ship shown in MoS. But as the ship is said to be there for thousands of years, that origin won't make much sense until they introduce distant relationship(she's supposed to be superman's cousin) or some sort of accidental or intentional time travel...

Found the below link, by accident.. Maybe, many of us would've read the comics. But for those, who didn't . . ..

Kara'El was in the pod. The tie-in comics confirmed that..
COMICS: Man Of Steel Tie-In Reveals Supergirl (Kara Zor-El)?

I guess, MoS2 may follow the root of Superman-Batman: Apocalypse, where Supergirl visits the earth, Batman/Superman tracks her and finally they may fight against Darkseid. But that's a vague assumption.

Man hope you are right!!!! Grayson is the best dc person when it comes to humour, specially sarcasm. :D
Love that guy. M a fan since the early batman cartoon. The one which came in 90's.

Report: Dick Grayson Could Appear in 'Man of Steel 2'

:mrgreen:

aadroid.dev

Broken In

Found the below link, by accident.. Maybe, many of us would've read the comics. But for those, who didn't . . ..

Kara'El was in the pod. The tie-in comics confirmed that..
COMICS: Man Of Steel Tie-In Reveals Supergirl (Kara Zor-El)?

URL not working man! Forbidden Access :sad:

And the Dick Grayson Report Says the Sif from Thor is casted as well :mrgreen:. Man isn't she great :D

Btw, if she was IN the pod, in the film it said the SHIP had been in the ice for thousands of years. She'll be SuperGrandma by now!!!

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

URL not working man! Forbidden Access :sad:

And the Dick Grayson Report Says the Sif from Thor is casted as well :mrgreen:. Man isn't she great :D

Btw, if she was IN the pod, in the film it said the SHIP had been in the ice for thousands of years. She'll be SuperGrandma by now!!!

Cryostasis.
Otherwise we would have Grampa Zod & and Grandma Faora :p

cyborg47

Technomancer

Find the comic on the internet, its pretty good.

Otherwise we would have Grampa Zod & and Grandma Faora :p
No, not really. Kara leaves the ship and walks away, the rest of the crew on the ship dies and decomposes remember?

cyborg47

Technomancer

Comic Title please?
Just search for 'Man of Steel prequel comic download'

Here's a sneak peak :p

*media.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/39713/man-of-steel-comic-4.jpg

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

The whole website gives forbidden access 403 :(

yeah me too ... try using this : Comic Book Movies: Superhero Movies, The Avengers, Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, Captain America, Green Lantern, Thor, X-Men First Class, Iron Man 3

works for me like this

aadroid.dev

Broken In

I read the tie in comic (Y)
Interesting piece of info and story :D
We can assume Kara's coming in MoS2 or maybe in whatever DC has planned next.

cyborg47

Technomancer

Something to drool over...

*1.bp.blogspot.com/-2YDOhdGyoTU/Unx5JY8PpPI/AAAAAAAAAJs/rgNTssDF8R4/s1600/wondercon.jpg

A week ago, there was a tweet about a rumor that Superman's suit was going to get some functional changes. So it looks like those changes will be the addition of the belt.

aadroid.dev

Broken In

Something to drool over...

*1.bp.blogspot.com/-2YDOhdGyoTU/Unx5JY8PpPI/AAAAAAAAAJs/rgNTssDF8R4/s1600/wondercon.jpg

A week ago, there was a tweet about a rumor that Superman's suit was going to get some functional changes. So it looks like those changes will be the addition of the belt.

Yeah there's a belt on his suit in some new 52 comics I read. Cant remember which one.
Hey guys there was once some rumours about a tweet from justin Bieber with a script of Batman vs Superman and a hashtag robin. Any thing related?
Although, I think he can be perfectly fine as Carrie Kelley.

cyborg47

Technomancer

Yeah there's a belt on his suit in some new 52 comics I read. Cant remember which one.
Yeah, the New52 version has the belt.
Hey guys there was once some rumours about a tweet from justin Bieber with a script of Batman vs Superman and a hashtag robin. Any thing related?
It'd been debunked, though the news did scare a lot of people to death :p
Although, I think he can be perfectly fine as Carrie Kelley.
Yeah, that kinda became a running joke for a while :p

aadroid.dev

Broken In
Re: The Super[HEROES/VILLAINS] Discussion thread

Opinions on Thor2 guys?

In other news, a new Robocop trailer is out on utube now. It's quite ok if u ask me, I haven't seen much of Robocop anyhow.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

[YOUTUBE]RJVwuZA4WkU[/YOUTUBE]

cyborg47

Technomancer

Late to the party again, gearbox? :p jk

aadroid.dev

Broken In
Re: The Super[HEROES/VILLAINS] Discussion thread

He sure is late.
Btw, Thor The dark world is a great movie. Recommendation level: Over 9000!!!!

Someone please explain the end credit scene to me.

Top Bottom