Comicbook Movies/Series Discussion Thread

Flash

Lost in speed
After reading the heated discussions of "Batman Vs Ironman" thread, i thought of extending the same to all of the Super-heroes (SH) /Super-villains (SV).

*i.imgur.com/c2NzF4R.jpg

1. Argue why a SH/SV is best/worst, with solid proofs.
  2. Put down your hypothesis/theories/questions on SH/SV
  3. Single out the discrepancies, ever made on SH/SV character.
  4. Start a Fight club on - Who would win on "SH vs SH" or "SH vs SV" or "SV vs SV"
  5. Not limited to International-SH/SV's :mrgreen: - that means you can compare "Shaktimaan to Superman".
  6. Any interesting info/article/news/tidbits/URL/Media on SH/SV that's worth sharing.
  7. Don't lose your coolness at any point.

Last edited:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Re: ★★★ The Super[HEROES/VILLAINS] Discussion thread ☠☠☠

Thanos (with Infinity gems) is the greatest and Baddest Super-Villain of all time . He single handedly took out almost the entire Marvel Universe , Thanos becomes fascinated with nihilism and death, and worshipped and eventually fell in love with the physical embodiment of death, Mistress Death. He "killed" nearly half of the entire universe in the blink of an eye , just to impress Mistress Death .

Now, there may be others like Darksied , Galactus as more powerfull villains but with infinty gems Thanos can defeat almost anybody.

He rarely has gotten beaten by anyone. Other than Odin, I don't recall anyone giving him much of beating. Odin just hit him with massive blasts and he basically tanked them, but couldn't offer up much of an offensive. He's mostly beaten himself by doing something completely out of character

P.S. After seeing him mid end-credits scene in AVENGERS , I nearly jumped of my seat . :shock:

Last edited:
OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

^ Thanos is defeated by Adam Warlock once, right?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

^ Thanos is defeated by Adam Warlock once, right?

Yeah ! When he was turned into stone by warlock when he was busy fighting Thor and thing , but one on one he doesnt stand a chance . Moreover the comic books almost every time end with the good guys winning , hence Thanes getting defeated by warlock.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

Actually i got a question on WOLVERINE. Maybe, someone can come up with an answer/hypothesis.

Scientifically, a blood transfusion can be fatal - if the recipient's blood doesn't match with the donor's blood thus producing the RBC's to clump resulting in Immunological reaction.
The question is here -

Wolverine's claws actually cut through his skin, when he protrudes out. Since he slice-n-dice people with this dangerous weapon, there's a possibility that the blood of every person he killed get a chance to enter into his bloodstream, when he retracts. So, there's the possibility of "Agglutination". But, still nothing happens to him when his claws with bloodstain retracts.
Whether wolverine's immune system is powerful enough to limit this RBC-clumping (as a result of incompatibility-sometimes) OR this's a discrepancy?

aadroid.dev

Broken In

Actually i got a question on WOLVERINE. Maybe, someone can come up with an answer/hypothesis.

Scientifically, a blood transfusion can be fatal - if the recipient's blood doesn't match with the donor's blood thus producing the RBC's to clump resulting in Immunological reaction.
The question is here -

Wolverine's claws actually cut through his skin, when he protrudes out. Since he slice-n-dice people with this dangerous weapon, there's a possibility that the blood of every person he killed get a chance to enter into his bloodstream, when he retracts. So, there's the possibility of "Agglutination". But, still nothing happens to him when his claws with bloodstain retracts.
Whether wolverine's immune system is powerful enough to limit this RBC-clumping (as a result of incompatibility-sometimes) OR this's a discrepancy?

If you have had read all about him, he was a mutant BEFORE the adamantium was planted into him. His mutant powers include " Healing Factor"
This iss the reason he is about 200 years old. The headlong factor helps him recovering from deadly diseases, weapons, or even heals wounds in seconds.Like in the X3, he was shot in the he'd by a police officer, he fell down, but was back standing within seconds with not even a scratch on his forehead. In the end also, when jean(Phoenix) was trying to kill him like the rest, hee survived even with his body getting deformed. So even with your blood transfusion theory correct, it won't give a slight damage to Wolverine.

Also, WOLVERINE IS "THE BEST THERE IS"
A title given to him many times. Also known to few as captain Canada, part of the weapon X program, with 1st weapon Captain America nd the 23rd being X23(Wolverine's female clone, short appearance in X2, Xmen United)
He has the best of the best mutations. Hee can't die( 99% things are useless against him, even the adamantium bullet could only give him a permanent memory loss in the movie series, adamantium being the hardest metal in marvel world and part of wolverine's skeleton after his addition in weapon X program)
So my point is, if its about supernaturals, Wolverine's the best!!

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Can wolverine die if his head is chopped off?

Thats one of the ways to kill Wolverine, including Blasting him in the sun, keeping him drowned/fixed at the sea floor. BTW, getting struck by a Kamehameha/Dragonfist/Spirit Bomb will obliterate him no matter what.

aadroid.dev

Broken In

Thats one of the ways to kill Wolverine, including Blasting him in the sun, keeping him drowned/fixed at the sea floor. BTW, getting struck by a Kamehameha/Dragonfist/Spirit Bomb will obliterate him no matter what.

If he is kept@sea floor, he'll be unconscious, but he'll recover through it if he's brought back to the sea level. Also, not just blasting off the sun, adamantium is said to have a melting temperature on par with Supernova so he might as well survive the sun, until the temperature reaches a level to melt that adamantium!

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

^ Actually, once the liquid Adamantium is hardened, it can never be MANIPULATED again. So, the chances of getting melted is NIL.
Also, there's this metal "Carbonadium" which disable the 'Accelerated healing factor' of Wolverine, when implanted/shot into his body.

So, if it is done - he will die even with a single bullet.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

^ Actually, once the liquid Adamantium is hardened, it can never be MANIPULATED again. So, the chances of getting melted is NIL.
Also, there's this metal "Carbonadium" which disable the 'Accelerated healing factor' of Wolverine, when implanted/shot into his body.

So, if it is done - he will die even with a single bullet.

It doesn't disables healing factor. Healing is reduced to some extent not completely gone.

icebags

Technomancer

suffocating wolvie, by holding the throat for few days will kill all the cells. when all are dead, there will be none to none to get healed.
or making wolvie starve for some months will probably do the same ?

heidi2521

Padawan

To add to that, Magneto can kill Wolverine whenever he wants. He just has to start pulling two ends of his skeleton in opposite directions.

hellscream666

Broken In

and if I am not mistaken Wolverine has a son who will avenge him if that ever happens :-D

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

Wolverine is invulnerable, but not immortal.
Actually, Daken (Son of wolverine) is against Wolverine. :mrgreen:

aadroid.dev

Broken In

Yes, according to what is told to Daken, Wolverine was responsible for the killing of his mother, this is why Daken is against him. Daken had also inherited wolverine's Accelerated Healing Factor (The reason he could survive as a womb when his mother was killed, yes he wasn't even born then), He also has wolverine's Claws, but I'm not sure if they are also of Adamantium as it wasn't genetically present but artificially planted in his body. Can someone tell me if DAken has ADAMANTIUM or not?

heidi2521

Padawan

Yes, according to what is told to Daken, Wolverine was responsible for the killing of his mother, this is why Daken is against him. Daken had also inherited wolverine's Accelerated Healing Factor (The reason he could survive as a womb when his mother was killed, yes he wasn't even born then), He also has wolverine's Claws, but I'm not sure if they are also of Adamantium as it wasn't genetically present but artificially planted in his body. Can someone tell me if DAken has ADAMANTIUM or not?

Nope. IIRC Cyber refused to fight him because of that reason.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

Some of us may have seen the "Hulk Vs" short-films - One for Wolverine and One for Thor.
Infact "Wolverine" was introduced to the Comic world, thro "The Incredible Hulk" comics.

But the "Hulk Vs Wolverine" ended in sort of way that they both are match to each other. What do you think?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

I think , that HULK was made out to be a bit more powerful than wolverine in that movie , and I personally believe that HULK is in fact more powerful than wolverine .

heidi2521

Padawan

I'd guess Wolverines back would be broken pretty bad with the adamantium bent and locking his skeleton like that if The Hulk pulled a Knightfall on wolverine. He may not be able to kill the Wolverine, but he can certainly cause perpetual agony.

Top Bottom