Comicbook Movies/Series Discussion Thread

aadroid.dev

Broken In
Re: ★★★ The Super[HEROES/VILLAINS] Discussion thread ☠☠☠

[IMGG]*sciencefiction.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/batman-noel.jpg[/IMGG]

Rumours says this is how Bats would resemble in Batman Vs Superman!!

Kevin Smith Describes Ben Affleck's Batman Suit As 'Mind Blowing' - ScienceFiction.com

That's a cool looking suit batsy got there.

@Luffy sorry bro, I have got idea about how to proxy override.

EDIT: NO IDEA!! Sorry big mistake! I've got no Idea.

Last edited:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

guys what sites are good for getting *free* DC 52 comics of Supes & Batsy and The Nigga Lantern(Jhon stuart)

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

That's a cool looking suit batsy got there.

@Luffy sorry bro, I have got idea about how to proxy override.

Please PM me the method. BTW, ultrasurf/TOR doesn't works on Steam too

guys what sites are good for getting *free* DC 52 comics of Supes & Batsy and The Nigga Lantern(Jhon stuart)

I have acquired most of them till Week 114. PM me for more info.

Edit: Week 115 :D

Last edited:

aadroid.dev

Broken In

Please PM me the method. BTW, ultrasurf/TOR doesn't works on Steam too

OHhh!! Sorry bro. typo. I meant I have no idea how to bypass steam proxy. if ultrasurf doesn't work, I doubt anything else will, if not specially designed for it though.

cyborg47

Technomancer

Can't wait for #BatmanvsSuperman.. #batfleck semi-retired/not speaking to Robin anymore.. Controlling drones from the batcave.

:D

Source - Batman vs Superman details on Batman? SPOILER- Man of Steel Fan Page

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Re: The Super[HEROES/VILLAINS] Discussion thread

The drones that he's referring maybe of Brother eye..

cyborg47

Technomancer
Re: The Super[HEROES/VILLAINS] Discussion thread

The drones that he's referring maybe of Brother eye..
Well, it does say Batman's own drones. May be similar to the ones from Kingdom Come?

*starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/article/885/885742/batman-dc-comics-20080702051516373-000.jpg

kisame

King of Heroes

compared to college, no one has that much bandwidth. I wanted to buy humble bundles but can't because there is no adsl/cable broadband in my area, hence no chance of changing my home internet (tata photon) to download those games officially from steam. :(

College uses proxy and steam doesn't works through proxy :(
Use Proxifier.It will let you download games with steam at least.However, you wont be able to play online behind proxy.

OT:Anyone watched original Ben10??Vilgax from that show kicked ass only using muscle power.Total monster.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

Just finished watching Justice league:Season 2- Hereafter 1 & 2.
Its too emotional. Felt broken with Justice league, when heard Man of steel is dead. :(
(Actually, it was later revealed that Superman was teleported to the future by toyman)

Temporary bond between the future vandal savage and the Superman is just too amazing..

OT:Anyone watched original Ben10??Vilgax from that show kicked ass only using muscle power.Total monster.
Also his powers were limited. The fight between little ben and gwen is too funny. :lol:

quan chi

mortal kombat

I have read more comics of this this guy than batman. Even in my list list he stands way above batman.This is the guy who started the trend of wearing skintight superhero costumes & a mask with no visible pupils.
He is "The ghost who walks". Yes the phantom
*www.freeimagehosting.net/t/z5687.jpg
(Though he does not have any superpowers or qualify for a superhero figure but since i have seen people mentioning batman here therefore i thought of including him here too.)

Its sad that how people easily forgets the original.:( This character really needs a bit of serious treatment.

Anyways another one of my favourite characters is this guy & his assistance Luthor.*www.panama-guide.com/images/articles/20130313102344958_1.jpg

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

I too read his comics, when i was a kid and i've loved how he lived in harmony with the animals around the jungle protecting the nature from the miscreants.
Hero and devil, wow. They're smart too.. :)

I don't think he's an inspiration for Batman (as you said he's original). Phantom is more a direct-attack guy who can deal the bad guys with his superhuman level physique and his weapons, whereas Batman is stealthy and can take down opponents before even knowing what's happening. They both are unique in their own sense.

But this guy (Billy zane) took out all the fun that i had for Phantom, in the movie adaptation of phantom.. :(
He's not even muscular.

[IMGG]*www.unitarduniverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/BillyZanePhantom01.jpg[/IMGG]

aadroid.dev

Broken In

Uhh guys, I have a question.
Why would DC start a new cinematic universe with an old semi-broken batman?
I mean controlling the drones from the batcave, not talking to robin! Seriously, isn't it strange for a new universe to have a broken hero?

quan chi

mortal kombat

@gearbox
Yep thats what i meant when i was a kid I too read a lot of phantoms rather than DC or marvel. The locations,dialogues,narration etc were awesome to read.:)

Unfortunately hollywood only made two phantom movies till now. From which one of them (like you have mentioned phantom (1996)) was not much of a success. Even there is no update on phantom legacy (the planned reboot of the franchise). Thats why i said this character is not getting the attention it needs.

I don't think he's an inspiration for Batman (as you said he's original).

Nope i never said that you misunderstood that line.:) Read again its about the superhero costumes not their characters or story.

BTW phantom uses stealth too.:D One of his favourite disguise is similar to this *th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/147/6/6/men_of_mystery__the_phantom_stranger_by_jstr_lee-d51aswb.jpg

(The above image is from (DC) The phantom stranger.)

(I mentioned batman just as an excuse for putting the phantom's name. Since this thread is about superheroes and neither batman nor the phantom qualifies for the superhero category.:D)

Last edited:
Top Bottom