Class VIII-IX-X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Ok so there are many school kids here foruming... This thread will be surely helpful for those and obviously for me.

I am studying in Class IX (ICSE) , our maths teacher has given us a Maths Project to do (20 Marks) the topic of the project is Planning of a Home Budget . All Maths teachers have discussed among themselves that they will not give any hint regarding the project.. So this project is fully dependent upon my work..

Plz suggest me what content I must write so that I get 20 out of 20 for example what i should write in introduction, conclusion etc....
:eek:

Update:-

I have written Introduction, Income Details, Expenditure Details, Savings and made all other charts like bar graph, pie chart..

What I must write in CONCLUSION section ??

Last edited:

Davidboon

In the zone
i am in xi , if u r from a cbse school then well u should consult your teacher because they have the guidelines.

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
i am in X , and i dont Study , i rip off all my projects bliendly from wikipedia
Bad idea. Projects and homeworks are meant to stimulate your brain, train you to find out things for yourself and develop your deducting skills. Looking for inspiration by searching for guidelines and asking for help is fine as long as you don't rely too much on them. But by blindly ripping off from somewhere, you're cheating yourself as well as your teachers.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Krazzy Warrior

Ask your parents that how much money they can spend on various kinds of bills in a month....like Electricity, Water, Telephone, Even Petrol etc.

Now, set a target of the maximum amount which you can easily pay for a particular bill. eg. Rs.2500 for Landline....Just an example

And then just get the bills photostat.....and create a table of how much expenditures your family did in a particular month. You can include the money utilized in buying food items.

Last edited:

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
damn.. we collegiate better watch out language from now on.. there are lot of minors in this forum..

Re: WTF!Noobz!

Did anyone ask you?I rectified in in my later post if you bothered to go through the thread any further.Think before making any moronic comments or don't open the shithole!
another classic example. you get upset too fast and start throwing out random insults instead of taking everything with a smile. this again proves your immaturity. learn to blend into the society and learn to accept constructive criticism.

another classic example. you get upset too fast and start throwing out random insults instead of taking everything with a smile. this again proves your immaturity. learn to blend into the society and learn to accept constructive criticism.

Criticism for what I haven't done?Not a wise idea.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz

Im Studying In IX (SSC)

Ask your parents their monthly income. On That income But the Buget Of Spending Money On Electricity, Water, Telephone, Petrol etc.

And Then Do As gagandeep told.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom