Class VIII-IX-X

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Ask your parents that how much money they can spend on various kinds of bills in a month....like Electricity, Water, Telephone, Even Petrol etc.

Now, set a target of the maximum amount which you can easily pay for a particular bill. eg. Rs.2500 for Landline....Just an example

And then just get the bills photostat.....and create a table of how much expenditures your family did in a particular month. You can include the money utilized in buying food items.

thanks gagan.

btw... my name is krazzy warrior and u have written ................

the only post useful for me....

any more suggestion are welcome.

Last edited:
OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Guys Update:-

I have written Introduction, Income Details, Expenditure Details, Savings and made all other charts like bar graph, pie chart..

What I must write in Conclusion section ??

i am in X , and i dont Study , i rip off all my projects bliendly from wikipedia

I too do same thing but this project is not available in wikipedia.

Last edited:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
actually the Drawings made by me are my own creations in my project .

( i draw very well on paper/with pen/pencil i just suck at drawing with mouse . getting new tablet i will post my creations soon )

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
I am also in IX but in CBSE.
When do u have to submit your Project? (We get about 10 months for project submission here)

utsav

damn busy...
For all ICSE students:- dont worry abt 20 project marks. Concentrate on ur 80 marks. If u get 40/80 in theory then board will give u 10/20 in project ,even if the teacher has sent 20/20 marks to counsil. If u get 80/80 then counsil will award u 20/20 in project :wink: . This is the fact . I have done my 10th and 12th from ICSE and ISC respectively and i've experienced this myself.

int86

You'r Born Free
@utsav
agree with you.

ICSE is the most corrupt board, My experience too. But anyway syllbus and markings are good.

utsav

damn busy...
@utsav
agree with you.

ICSE is the most corrupt board, My experience too. But anyway syllbus and markings are good.

yeah, the syallabus and marking is gud. The syllabus is the best u can say as its taken frm Cambridge University. And the English marking kicks the ass of students :D damn tough english man :oops: . @ krazzy warrior. Its not off topic .i was telling u the reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom