cd overburning problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Aghhhhrrrrrrrrrrrr :evil: :evil: in this cases i would usually run my mouth....but tryin to be calm and more respectful let me phrase it to u in an even more decent manner... :twisted:

look pal the forum dosent have ban on such postin....but usually when u do such things even after seeing a particular post and then commenting the same thing is called spammin around ok....which is not allowed....was just layin it that simple to ya.....but since u are in a way too much GA GA mood of urs....u didnt think of understandin :evil: :evil:

and what u run ur mouth on doin my work......search arnd the forum and u will see my work....:wink:

and oh yea the next time just watch how u speak ok....:x

OP
varunbhide

varunbhide

Broken In
yes, i tried using the copy disk-to-disk option, but when i insert the cd-r, it gives a message saying disk capacity is less, please insert a higher capacity disk! no what?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
well then now i guess u can just cut the Vcd in 2 parts and then burn em on 2 separate discs....try ultra video splitter to split the disc....get it from *www.freedownloadscenter.com/Search/splitter.html

Just make sure afer splitting the format remains to .mpg or contact me will give ya another solution mate :wink:

The just burn baby 8)

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
btw,if u r burning a VCD,the writer does not consider the size of the file but the duration.I have a 734 MB mpg file,abt 77 min long & it burns perfectly on a 700 MB/80 min CD-R WITHOUT overburning.

vijaythefool

In the zone
Over burning can copy that file size to 700mb disc may appear some problem in the last part of the movie and can damage the writer too !

why not cut short some part ,if its a movie especially the starting , trim the logos out using premier etc etc can be done to over come this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom