Car under 10 lakhs

rider

as Kratos
My family is planning for a car more suitable for the comfort of passengers rather than driving experience. And the most important thing is that it should be have good fuel efficiency whether its petrol or diesel and maintenance should be fair.

My choices are (according to looking) Hyundai Verna RB, Honda City, Skoda Rapid, Ford Fiesta , Nissan Sunny & VW Vento.

Last edited:

ritvij

rated R
go for the city or verna. The ride quality of nissan sunny is not up to the mark(my preferece..:|) Verna is awesome but city's ac is ultimate.

aroraanant

Explorer
Remember one thing if you want good fuel efficiency opt for Diesel Model.
And the maintenance of ford is lot so better avoid it.
And City don't have a diesel variant.
Considering the price and and alll the features Nissan Sunny is the best option.
Verna Fluidic is an awesome car, you can get it also.
VW Vento is also good, but look wise it is not as good as the other cars in that segment and also if you want something good in it then you have to get the top end variant, but remember that it has got the best suspension and engine in that segment.
And BTW you want the ex showroom price to be 10 lakh or on road price to be 10 lakh

Last edited:

Shah

Cyborg Agent
@aroraanant: OP's budget is 10L not 10k. He can get only scale models for 10k.

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
Hyundai Verna Fluidic 1.6 CRDi SX

bro, that CRDi model is out of the budget its above 11 lacs :| How is its 1.4L diesel version?

Remember one thing if you want good fuel efficiency opt for Diesel Model.
And the maintenance of ford is lot so better avoid it.
And City don't have a diesel variant.
Considering the price and and alll the features Nissan Sunny is the best option.
Verna Fluidic is an awesome car, you can get it also.
VW Vento is also good, but look wise it is not as good as the other cars in that segment and also if you want something good in it then you have to get the top end variant, but remember that it has got the best suspension and engine in that segment.
And BTW you want the ex showroom price to be 10 lakh or on road price to be 10 lakh

The overall price of Sunny XE with ABS (Petrol) is around 6.5 lac :shock:
How is it?

aroraanant

Explorer
Its the base model, instead go for the mid model that is XL.
Its an amazing car, when you will have a look at it you will fall in love with it.
I know quite a lot about all these cars as recently I have bought one and I have did quite a lot of research, I was having a budget of around 7-8Lakh

aroraanant

Explorer
No I down Sunny, I bought Line T-Jet Plus, the top model of Linea Petrol whose current ex-showroom price is around 9-9.3 lakhs.
But I got an amazing discount, it was so amazing that I can't even tell you, got a discount of few lakhs ;) so bought it another it was not in my budget

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
LOL, you are so funny. The same discount I was getting too. About an year ago. :mrgreen:

So, wat is the basic difference between XE and XL?
XL is around 8lac that is 1.5lac more than entry model.

aroraanant

Explorer
But I got a huge one, which normal person won't get, now plz don't ask me how.

Download its brochure from their website and compare everything, you will get to know. And also go to a showroom near you and then you will get to know more.
BTW for how much are you getting Linea T-Jet Plus right now?

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
I'm not asking bro :mrgreen:
I'll have checked in the website the difference is not that much, I mean the features like central locking, power windows, CD player, speakers etc can be added in a good accessory shop but the 1.5lac is much for second model.
I am not fan of fiat automobiles as my uncle bought linea couple of years ago and regretted as service is not by company itself and parts are so expensive.

aroraanant

Explorer
CD Player with speakers and al,l and power windows and some chrome interiors(not all, as you will enjoy that more in the top end variant) and the interiors are also totally different, AC vent for the rear seats is also there, rear armrest with cup holders and there are lot small other things which you will get to know when you will go to the showroom.The difference is there that is the reason company charging that much.

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
Nissan Sunny is not just a car. It's a caaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr...seriously man. It's such a huge car. I never seen any sedan car so spacious in my life, the leg space of rear side is so much that a man can sleep in it :shock: and the boot space is of about 500L. I can easily put 3 dead bodies in it, LOL jk :mrgreen: Driving experience was not better than city, pickup was average but that ABS is a good feature. The dealer was not having base model 6.5lac, he says nobody buys that one so I drove the XL model.
I can't believe why it is not selling like dezire or verna?

Top Bottom