Can't Remember Game Name

mohityadavx

Youngling
Hi!

I had played a game some time back ( though i am not sure whether it was recently launched or an old game. It was a strategy like COD type. Where u had to operate two more soldier apart than yourself, make formation etc and then attack. I would be really grateful if someone can tell me the game. I had played it on PC.

It wasn't CS and COD for sure !

Last edited:

Sid_hooda

I'm taller than you
More details would be helpful (and COD & strategy do not fit in one sentence).

Is it any of these games - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, SWAT, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six,
Also have a look at Commandos : Strike Force

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
More details would be helpful (and COD & strategy do not fit in one sentence).

Is it any of these games - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, SWAT, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six,
Also have a look at Commandos : Strike Force

It wasn't Tom Clancy's that for sure . I remember that digit had reviewed it in the mag also. It was kinda FPS only with these weird formations.

Sid_hooda

I'm taller than you
Strategy usually refers to RTS/TBS games while COD = FPS. Cant really help unless he specifies whether the game is an FPS or a RTS game

Last edited:

Soumik

Padawan
I think it was Company of Heroes.
Anyone played Commandoes 4? I heard it wasnt that isometric view anymore. May be it was that game. :D

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Well I played kindda similar games on my previous machine(these games used to run on P3 without any graphics card), but they were good enough and enjoyable, and you had to control 4 soldiers together; and make formations and attack like that. It's like Co-Op shooting game, but you gotta give orders, call soldiers and do lotsa stuff like that. The games are:-

Conflict Desert Storm
Conflict Desert Storm 2
Conflict Global Storm

All the games are of similar type.
And, I bought the 3rd game, too. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
If its not commandos then check out trailers of Company of heroes because as you said its a war strategy game. Company of Heroes is a WWII time RTS game which may looks like first couple of CODs as they are also WWII shooters so check company of heroes and report back.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Conflict Desert Storm
Conflict Desert Storm 2
Conflict Global Storm

These are also based on war time strategies, based on the Iraq war mainly...

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict:_Global_Terror

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Rockstar11 said:
commandos strike force
See this
mohityadavx said:
Its not Commandos for sure. will check out the other games suggested. thanx to all 4 replying
OP already said that this game is not what he wanted for sure.
And your third suggestion is a FPS while OP is looking for a RTS not FPS.

Piyush

Lanaya
Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe 1 or 2
i played HDD1 and it was available free(full version) and i got it on digit DVD

Soumik

Padawan
commandos strike force is a war game where u control people other than yourself in FPS mode. u sure its not this one?
anyways... controlling other ppl are there in Conflict Series, Swat had it i think. There was another game, i dont remember.. i played the demo from digit cd long time back. We had to set formation of my squad before engaging. WWII game FPS/TPS not sure... but had to set formation in isometric view. :(
If game totally in isometric view has to Company of Heroes.

Top Bottom