Can't Remember Game Name

mohityadavx

Youngling
Hi!

I had played a game some time back ( though i am not sure whether it was recently launched or an old game. It was a strategy like COD type. Where u had to operate two more soldier apart than yourself, make formation etc and then attack. I would be really grateful if someone can tell me the game. I had played it on PC.

It wasn't CS and COD for sure !

Last edited:

Sid_hooda

I'm taller than you
More details would be helpful (and COD & strategy do not fit in one sentence).

Is it any of these games - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, SWAT, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six,
Also have a look at Commandos : Strike Force

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
More details would be helpful (and COD & strategy do not fit in one sentence).

Is it any of these games - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, SWAT, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six,
Also have a look at Commandos : Strike Force

It wasn't Tom Clancy's that for sure . I remember that digit had reviewed it in the mag also. It was kinda FPS only with these weird formations.

Sid_hooda

I'm taller than you
Strategy usually refers to RTS/TBS games while COD = FPS. Cant really help unless he specifies whether the game is an FPS or a RTS game

Last edited:

Soumik

Padawan
I think it was Company of Heroes.
Anyone played Commandoes 4? I heard it wasnt that isometric view anymore. May be it was that game. :D

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Well I played kindda similar games on my previous machine(these games used to run on P3 without any graphics card), but they were good enough and enjoyable, and you had to control 4 soldiers together; and make formations and attack like that. It's like Co-Op shooting game, but you gotta give orders, call soldiers and do lotsa stuff like that. The games are:-

Conflict Desert Storm
Conflict Desert Storm 2
Conflict Global Storm

All the games are of similar type.
And, I bought the 3rd game, too. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
If its not commandos then check out trailers of Company of heroes because as you said its a war strategy game. Company of Heroes is a WWII time RTS game which may looks like first couple of CODs as they are also WWII shooters so check company of heroes and report back.

gameranand

Living to Play
Rockstar11 said:
commandos strike force
See this
mohityadavx said:
Its not Commandos for sure. will check out the other games suggested. thanx to all 4 replying
OP already said that this game is not what he wanted for sure.
And your third suggestion is a FPS while OP is looking for a RTS not FPS.

Piyush

Lanaya
Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe 1 or 2
i played HDD1 and it was available free(full version) and i got it on digit DVD

Soumik

Padawan
commandos strike force is a war game where u control people other than yourself in FPS mode. u sure its not this one?
anyways... controlling other ppl are there in Conflict Series, Swat had it i think. There was another game, i dont remember.. i played the demo from digit cd long time back. We had to set formation of my squad before engaging. WWII game FPS/TPS not sure... but had to set formation in isometric view. :(
If game totally in isometric view has to Company of Heroes.

Top Bottom