Can't Remember Game Name

TSPatange_1309

Tech Freak Digitian.
Hi!

I had played a game some time back ( though i am not sure whether it was recently launched or an old game. It was a strategy like COD type. Where u had to operate two more soldier apart than yourself, make formation etc and then attack. I would be really grateful if someone can tell me the game. I had played it on PC.

It wasn't CS and COD for sure !

I think you are talking about...
"Freedom Fighters"...[PC game] :arrow::arrow::shock:

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Man he is confused between not just between FPS and TPS but RTS, FPS and TPS. If he knew the genre I am pretty much sure that he had found this game by this time.

gameranand

Living to Play
I donno maybe he has leaved this thread and moved to some other games after all finding a particular game name is tedious and you can always go to the awesome games that you have.:))

cyborg47

Technomancer
Freedom fighters was an amazing game!..badly waiting for FF2, Eidos said its no their to-do list but no sign of any development :(

es i guess it Hidden and dangerous....lame game...i didn't like it at all

Very old game, used to love it, awesome atmosphere the game has.

gameranand

Living to Play
cyborg47 said:
Very old game, used to love it, awesome atmosphere the game has.
Yeah at that time this game gave us the feel to control the whole squad and to actually think how to tackle a particular situation with every soldier with his own specifications. You know like take a rifleman for a close combats in rooms and he'll die or bring someone with high strength and result won't be good. What I am saying is that this game at that early stage gave us the feel of it and really pressed to think before every decision.

Top Bottom