Cant login In Adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
hey Ive just Made a Blog on Blogger.com . then i signed up for adsense account and then place the add on the blog. it said that it may take 48 hours to display the ad. how when i try to login to my adsense account at *www.google.com/adsense/ it displays that the email or the password are incorrect. im sure that the passwords and the email that i used in the registration are same as what i type to login ..

Is there a way i can signup for a different adsens account for my blog?
i mean i just want to have the same blog but have the adsense from a different account ..?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
yes u can do that but dont put 2 different ads from 2 different accs onto the same blog... BTW.. try the password forgot method na ? :roll:

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
@readermaniax,
Hi buddy , see , I told u earlier only that you can use adsense on blogspot.com and I was right naa.
Now, may you get good traffic and income from adsense.

OP
R

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey qwerty welcome back ..... and hey G.C ya i didnt nothis earlier ... now what to do ... i want to remove the add i earlier made and register new account on adsense and display it on blog spot

navraj

Broken In
Just make a new account with a new email id and generate the code for your new ad. Remember, you can show only 3 ad units on one page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom