Can't download any torrent

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
I can download torrents using magnet link. torcache is not working. I'm on bsnl broadband.

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
i just downloaded a torrent from kat.ph
i think it was busy right now.
may be i got luck for this time
*img689.imageshack.us/img689/3457/torrentworks.jpg

Last edited:

pratyush997

Inactive
But its workin f9 ...I can.download any torrent/magnet links...first it shows 0 mb but as it gains speed,it shows original size...I use bsnl 850 plan

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
dam did anyone find a way for it to work

hey how did you replace torrentcage to zoink.it??

Hmm...@rider..i tried magent link..it works :).click on it.Press ok..Let it download.It will start gaining speed and the torrent size shows up.
THANKS EVERYONE :).
But let this thread go on,These people might come up with new ideas and complex ways to download

aaruni

The Linux Guy
I can't seem to download torrent files (.torrent) from TBP anymore, so I am forced to use Magnet Links. So maybe rider is right, when he said torrents are banned now... :-?

aaruni

The Linux Guy
Mine is You Broadband - YOU Broadband & Cable India Ltd., High speed broadband plans 1Mbps to 12Mbps I have the 12mbps plan. 3 months validity.

Last edited:

SunE

Professional Newbie
Well I got Reliance broadband and everything works good. But if anyone is having problems downloading any torrent, try this website zbigz.com

P.S.: I was thinking of getting Alliance broadband for torrent download purposes only. Anyone here from Kolkata who can comment on it's quality? My cousin was recently downloading a certain new "playing thing" abbreviated commonly as MP3 :p and he got a whopping speed of 10 MB/s(that's right Mega BYTE with a capital B ). Any help is appreciated. Thanks :)

rajeevk

Journeyman
I have also seen problems with some torrent sites specially kick***torrents. But yesterday I downloaded one software from a torrent site (torlock) and it was working perfectly fine.

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
One month back 1337x.org had displayed a warning that all torrent files will be removed shortly and the only way to get torrents is by using magnet links.

Top Bottom