Can't download any torrent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Well im sorry for making this thread mods.:( discussing about torrents is not allowed here but i had no other choice.I am not able to download any torrent :(.Not even magnetic links work :(.
Any one can help me out please :oops:

Well when i click magnet link.It opens in the client but shows "0 MB SIZE"

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Discussion about torrents is allowed.

Which client are you using?

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Utorrent and bittorrent
When i click download in kat.ph.It takes time to load.And gives an error page from torrentcache or torrentcage

*i47.tinypic.com/1fhet0.jpg

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
Talking about torrents is Ok until you talk about pirated stuff... ;-)
Did you tried checking other websites like pirate bay? I also get 0mb on opening magnet links but after 15secs or so it shows its real size.

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Try with editing the torcache to torrage and .net to .com and vice versa.
i am sure it will work..
@theserpent you can hide the tab but the link shows the downloading file please look it

Last edited:
OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
torcache.net is not even working with proxies, is this the sign of upcoming dooms day?? :hissyfit:

same :(.No sites working

No, it's not working. R.I.P Torrents :-(

Dam..If the ISP's have done it.Please start showing all the Shows with $#S@ words censored :(

Talking about torrents is Ok until you talk about pirated stuff... ;-)
Did you tried checking other websites like pirate bay? I also get 0mb on opening magnet links but after 15secs or so it shows its real size.

Not for me :(.R.I.P Freedom

ritvij

rated R
when it opens in your client, does it open the dialog box for choosing the location?? if it shows 0 MB there then just click on ok and continue, after a few seconds it will start downloading!
if it shows 0 mb after a minute even. then i dunno!!

aaruni

The Linux Guy
Well in magnet links, it needs to download the torrent metadata from the trackers before it shows you the correct size or even starts downloading.. If you have waited for a long long while, then i dont know......

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
No use guys :(

Hey try this everyone!
If you can't download the torrent.Refresh that
"insert file name here of the torrent you want to download",And click download again.It might download it works for me.
But its not a permanent solution right

Top Bottom