Can Someone help me with my Restuarant ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
@freshseasons, are you giving those free pizzas and chocolate shakes or not???

1 month (31 Days) are over and i haven't got that !!! :sad:

Last edited:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
after almost 1 year i haven't got nothing .

bumped because if thread starter notices , i might get something .

atleast i expect a reply , where the restaurant is situated

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
Make The Resturant Attractive.......

By Posting Attractive Pictures Of Food u said u r resturant has pizza's,sandwiches,shakes and coffees so post very attractive pictures. so that people get attracted towards it & Of course Add Light Effects On It...........

OP
freshseasons

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Dearest Max_demon ! I have a good news ! On account of over enthusiastic people like you, and ingenious schemes which i dont know from where i get the ideas , i had to close the Pizza Restaurant .
From what i calculated it took me 40 Rs to make one and i was selling it in 30 Bucks. Not to be contend by it , there was one on one free offer.Beat It !
Nope unlike my mind, the ingredients used to make those Pizzas were top notch.
Anyways dont worry, your promise will be honored this life time. Apart from the Treat that i can give you at Smokin Joes , i am almost on a deal of Getting Pizza Hut Francaise in NAGPUR.But you will have to wait for 6 months more to Get Pizza from Pizza Hut in Nagpur.Whatever its your call how you want to whet your appetite.There seems all the time in eternity for me.

P.S. Incase non-Nagpurians are reading this , let me clarify that though this post contains words like Pizza Hut and other international Brands , Nagpur doesnt have for the sake of health conscious lovers any of those brands except Smokin Joes ( The first here opened this month). You see we people love our health. There are two types of people here.Those who dont eat Pizza and those who open stupid Pizza parlours like me. Best of Luck Smokin Joes ! May your tribes increase.
Ya i know P.S. is not supposed to be bigger than the actual posted contents but then.

OP
freshseasons

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
^^^^ No its okey. There was also this offer sometime for the loyal customers where we used to dish out Free chicken mayonnaise sandwiches free early morning. Yaa the only thing i didint gave out free were the dishes in which i served them.
And thats still an understatement if you would have seen the restaurant.Its fine now...I guess my mind is cooking up more great plans to loose more money and this time to finally axe me financially forever.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^^^ No its okey. There was also this offer sometime for the loyal customers where we used to dish out Free chicken mayonnaise sandwiches free early morning. Yaa the only thing i didint gave out free were the dishes in which i served them.
And thats still an understatement if you would have seen the restaurant.Its fine now...I guess my mind is cooking up more great plans to loose more money and this time to finally axe me financially forever.

yea,free lunch pwns everything else in the world.:D

don't let these hurdles affect you,best of luck for your pizza hut.(BTW a MacD franchise is far-far more expected to do well,and if its the first in the city...)

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!

lol. Dude use the ideas to make money not to go out of business. :D

Why don't you use the free "1 on 1" offer or the "free sandwiches" to select customesrs, say like the first one in the morning. Best of luck with your franchise. :p

nix

you do not need to have coffee day like posh ambience. plasma TVs are not necessary. the place has to be clean and neat, but not necessarily posh. no AC needed. try to keep the rates reasonable. and the food quality good. its become kind of fashion now to keep rates 100+ for each dish.

ash

Reborn ... four times
Hi, wondering if you are around and would love to know how your place is doing now? Will be great if you respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom