Camera talk...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@zangetsu ....Nikon 70-300 VR is still better then that tamron 70-300 Di VC USD ...but if price difference is more then 4-5k then Tamron is the choice
what confusion do you have regarding that lens??
Hmm...any comparison reference between the two?
previously I was looking for 70-300mm lens of Tamron (8~9k) but got my eyes on A005 and was impressed by the specs.
read a short review on it where the author has said its very sharp (even on 400% zooming the image was damn sharp)
so,I hope the Nikon VR 70~300mm excels in it too

sujoyp

Grand Master
Sorry no direct link...just what I heard from people using them.

I will give positive points of Nikon 70-300 VR AFS and you can find the points in tamron 70-300 VC USD

Nikon 70-300 VR AFS
- Fast autofocus with AFS
- VR-II with 4 Stop improvement ...I think 55-200 VR and 55-300 VR are VR-I with 2 stop improvement
-Manual over ride which means you can manually focus even on autofocus mode...this is useful when camera is unable to find the right focus.
- good build quality
- will work with full frame DSLR

ashusood331

Broken In
Both Nikon VR 70-300mm & Tamron SP A005 70-300 mm models are quite close for providing sharp image shooting experience. But 70-300mm range is popular for telephoto zoom lenses which progresses from soft to sharp image shooting when range is increased from 70mm to 250mm to 300mm. This lens is operated smoothly with smooth zoom adjustment. Both A005 & Tamron have vibration compensation image stabilization ability so great to still the shot on fast moving objects specially. But if you want to go for quite low investment then you can choose for the Tamron SP A005 70-300 mm lens model which seems to be quite less expensive then Nikon VR 70-300mm lens.
In comparison to:
features - Nikon VR 70-300mm is the best pick
price - Tamron SP A005 70-300 is the second option
And for the buying plans you can reply on the trusted online stores from ebay,amazon to snapdeal.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Got Canon 600D+stock lens+ EPS 55-250mm lens @31K from Flipkart during diwali :D

*i.imgur.com/ji1LVBQ.jpg
*i.imgur.com/fCv8W1T.jpg
*i.imgur.com/OTW80mH.jpg
*i.imgur.com/mCL3ePq.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Qzx2cFo.jpg
*i.imgur.com/xlTf9o7.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Kfs2GOC.jpg
*i.imgur.com/6zAzkX1.jpg

sujoyp

Grand Master
no bro...faster shutter speed just capture moving objects ...faster clicking is simultanious how many shots it can click which stores in a cache ...like in RAW my file can click 3.5 pics per sec till 10 only or if its JPEG it can shoot unlimited at 3.5 shot per sec

ashusood331

Broken In
thanx for asking..but I'm going for Tamron lens :)

Then you can buy it from several online stores at better price. Example: I came across on GOSF 2013 on Snapdeal.com, and in this great online shopping festival, you can buy from different range of Tamron lens.

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Uuufff.... It took about 2+ months to get everything after a clean installation... Soon I will join you guys with those photo projects... :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
yup me too...hope this month is my last here at dhaka...and then I will find lots of time in nagpur to shoot just like before..my 150-500 is waiting for me :D

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaah amlan...ultimately we all are professionals..and job is more important ...I have no problem in balancing work and photography at home town...but on project and that too a conservative country its nearly impossible

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
no bro...faster shutter speed just capture moving objects ...faster clicking is simultanious how many shots it can click which stores in a cache ...like in RAW my file can click 3.5 pics per sec till 10 only or if its JPEG it can shoot unlimited at 3.5 shot per sec

Thanks buddy.

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
It's not because of cam. I upgraded my OS recently and it took me this much time to get the files and to install the software and all...

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah... :D It took me that much time... You know "PRIORITY". First work related things, then comes photography...

Top Bottom