Camera & Music phone (Budget 20K)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrithan2020

In the zone
K 850 have v.good audio quality(with earphones).But its implementation of "touch" & flash problems dont impress me.But it still won the Engadget "Best Phone(non-smartphone) award.N 82 is more feature packed.So the choice is urs.

Beta Waves

Journeyman
Sony Ericsson K850 ... I have seen the photos taken from that mob .... Its fantastic .....And as for music clarity Sony Ericsson is always the best...

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ Not just that, but whatever is displayed on the phone's screen is also displayed on the TV screen. So you can also play games and browse the net using your TV, or if you have a bluetooth keyboard you can type emails like on the pc.

Head Banger

Journeyman
^^^planktan doesnt have the patent to good pics only..if u have been to esato..u know what pics the k850 can produce

From the deepest depth of my heart, i thank estato members for not letting me to choose K850.Show me a single review where this $hitty phone held the top position with trillions of firmware updates.Too bad it still produces only 2-3 out 10 good pics coupled with crappy A200 platform.

kato

Karthiksn
@krazzy sorry but you are the one in need of ground check here.
*www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_k850-2003.php
That clearly states there is no WiFi in K850i

*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n82-2177.php
and this one states that nokia N82 does.

And if you mean that was the only difference comment,I based that on performance of the music player and the camera of both. I have used both of them. And TV out feature just sounds very cool I dont find it that cool.

And specially looks wise K850i exceeds N82, I personally find it a bit ugly compared to other nokia phones.

Both of them now cost nearly same, so I guess it depends on you Shreejith as to which one do you want.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
@krazzy sorry but you are the one in need of ground check here.
*www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_k850-2003.php
That clearly states there is no WiFi in K850i

*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n82-2177.php
and this one states that nokia N82 does.

And if you mean that was the only difference comment,I based that on performance of the music player and the camera of both. I have used both of them. And TV out feature just sounds very cool I dont find it that cool.

And specially looks wise K850i exceeds N82, I personally find it a bit ugly compared to other nokia phones.

Both of them now cost nearly same, so I guess it depends on you Shreejith as to which one do you want.

Just wi-fi doesn't quite explain the differences in features between N82 and K850i. N82 has a bigger display, stereo speakers, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, supports up to VGA resolution video recording at 30 fps, Symbian OS and as you mentioned, TV out and wi-fi. Plus there is the brighter Xenon flash and better camera performance and an auto-rotate function that works throughout the menu and not just in the media player, I think the extra money you spend is pretty well spent. In fact K850i seems like a rather poor deal in comparison. Its you money though. Spend it wisely or just blow it; what do I care.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
^^^But who wants a cam shooting at 120 fps(other than filming a shooting bullet or a car in a f1 race)? 30 fps is enough for everyday use.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
120 fps only works for slow motion videos. For normal videos the framerate is 30fps in Viewty.

with k850i i think advatge is more
good camera + good music
its look is also very good
may be the keypad is problem for se users
but i have never any problem with se keypad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom