Camera & Music phone (Budget 20K)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sreeejith

Nee po mona dinesha!
My brother is planning to buy a new mobile. His budget is Rs.20,000. He needs a good camera and music phone. Can any body suggest a good phone at that rate? :)
What is the rate of N82?

Rockstar11

Technomancer
N82-21.3k
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76195

N82 -Rs.19,615
*www.univercell.in/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage

Go for N82 :)

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
very frankly speaking i also wanted to but N82 as it is a complete feature packed... but the looks are YAKS... so i simply didnt considered it and bought K850i... and i am loving this phone

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
new price for N82 is 19.5k.
another fone worth a look is LG Viewty.its manual focus and 120fps videos r really kewl and they get the job done.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
viewty is also available in new colours
*bp1.blogger.com/_h5hOmDEy1n4/SAnuSjNkOiI/AAAAAAAA0WI/34EhHlUOVKU/s320/view.jpg

*bp2.blogger.com/_h5hOmDEy1n4/SAnuSzNkOjI/AAAAAAAA0WQ/TjznW-OtJLI/s320/viewty.jpg
*bp2.blogger.com/_h5hOmDEy1n4/SAnuSzNkOkI/AAAAAAAA0WY/bVmm37duPhU/s320/viewty1.jpg

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
k850 beats any phone when it comes to sound quality..at par or better than walkman phones..it packs a punch to any phone out there..the interface is aweusm..psp style..u will love it...the k850 gives u that oomph factor that the others lack

kato

Karthiksn
Sony Ericsson K850i is the best as of now looking at your demand. But if your brother is at a place where he can access WiFi and would like to use it through phone you should think about N82 since thats the only thing it has extra compared to K850i

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Sony Ericsson K850i is the best as of now looking at your demand. But if your brother is at a place where he can access WiFi and would like to use it through phone you should think about N82 since thats the only thing it has extra compared to K850i

Maybe you'd like to go through their respective spec sheets again before commenting something like that. :rolleyes:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
what does ur bro want..if u want all the features in the n82 and can live with the way it looks.go for it..else look at the k850 .where do u live btw???does it have enough SE support...leave alone LG...go thru the service stations in ur area and then decide on what u r gonna do...

gimme a brk..

k850>=n82>viewty

all those reviews were done with the beta firmware..check out the new k850 pics at esato..u will know then..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom