• Kl@w-24

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
WOW, I am so happy lot of members help us in this. Really appreciate that.

And the guy with avtar similar to his photo :D ,thank you very much (thanks to infra for contacting him). I liked your logo. Plain, simple and neat. Will wait for other members comments.

Meantime, Kl@w-24 sent another logo, here it is. *i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo67/klaw247/Logo.png.

So people, make up your mind, fast :D We have to go back to the topic ;)

@damngoodman999

Thank you, please join. Sent details in pm.

Last edited:
OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
@Sunny1211993

LOL, just visited wikipedia page for the movie. Interesting ! I am not form NASA, so not planning that lol.

On a serious note, planning just a small training to make the students better netizens.

@Disc_Junkie

Happy to see your response. Please join. Sent pm with details. And please feel free to add new categories / articles in the wiki.

Aspire

Padawan
Hey Din uncle, doing it 'Swades' style? :D
Anybody who watched the movie Swades would know what I'm talking about.

Watched the movie for like 13th Time on TV yesterday at STAR Utsav.........
Nice Movie, but the thing is Mr. Din is not doing Swades as:

> No Amma
> Probably No Girl
> Creating a Website instead of Dam
> He's not from NASA
:lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
@din:
I added a category of Programming, and have so far put an article of introduction and a short note on history of programming language. Is it OK? (Few sentences/phrases are inspired/lifted from Wikipedia, @others it fine, right? Creative Commons Sharealike? Have added references too)
And should I go and add a Python tutorial to it or should I try to get something about Blassic? Your Call.
Though I daresay Python would be far too useful. :p

@din
I'll send the PM by tomorrow. I'm a bit short on time, juggling between exams and classes, and I need to think straight and calmly if the PM needs to make any sense. :|

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I was writing section for important addons of firefox in the site but my photoshop crashed the system when i started it so the content remains unsaved , my photoshop hangs whole system . i am sorry for that , i have compiled the set of images i just need it to be converted it to gif *rapidshare.com/files/248937956/IT_JAKALAM.zip.html please someone make this animation for completing my article for Add ons

Here's the GIF. I have used an interval of 5 seconds between each frame.

*i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo67/klaw247/th_jklm.gif

:p

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
@Sunny: I iz liek it... :D

@Din: I have made a separate sections on Computer Abbreviations. Hope it will be useful....other users can contribute!

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
updated , browsers and addons , but since my net connection and Power are unstable i am unable to save most of the content . sometimes when pc crashes all unsaved work is wasted :(

Top Bottom