Calling all Insomniacs..

goobimama

 Macboy
Heh heh… turns out there wasn't any problem at all. Just had some tea and chatted about… well ;)

Anyway, no, I'm not at all inspired by GX. I'm more of a sober guy (though everyone here knows as as the Goan drunk).

hmm... so what go you guys drink in night to keep yourself awake ?
The question, my friend, is what do we have to drink to go to sleep in the end. Or we be here 24/7!

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
whenever I pay rupees for my drink bottles ,I always remember Goa/Mahe/Pondichery :( :cry: @goobi : why dont you mail everyone of us bottles. we will fix your photo along with your cat next right of Ram :p

Pat

Beyond Smart
*Japan's Apple fans queue days before iPhone 3G launch*
Some people are really crazy :-? Anyways, wats up with all of you ?

praka123

left this forum longback
I rejected iphone from usa. I simply dont want it. but some other good fone?may be N96 ,but heard it is very costly unlocked :?

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^ You rejected ? :p Its not possible to get it from usa for use in India anyways. How about waiting for the new openmoko. Completely open smartphone. I have posted the news in Technology news section.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
^^ You rejected ? :p Its not possible to get it from usa for use in India anyways. How about waiting for the new openmoko. Completely open smartphone. I have posted the news in Technology news section.
Its available, and guess what
the only Distributor in whole of Asia is in Jaipur,Rajasthan:p

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Tell me more about it please..There are some people over ebay claiming to get you 3G iphone unlocked. How genuine is this one ?
here is the address of Distributor
IDA Systems Pvt Ltd

11 Uniara Garden,Jaipur
Rajasthan - 04
*www.idasystems.net/

seems, genuine to me.
but still i didn't vefiry the address
maybe i would visit that place and have a look at there.
but going by the pics, it does not look any great:p

Pat

Beyond Smart
here is the address of Distributor
IDA Systems Pvt Ltd

11 Uniara Garden,Jaipur
Rajasthan - 04
*www.idasystems.net/

seems, genuine to me.
but still i didn't vefiry the address
maybe i would visit that place and have a look at there.
but going by the pics, it does not look any great:p

Lol! I thought you were talking about iphone 3g! Anyways, yea I agree..the design of openmoko is poor..However, it will be interesting to see how it shapes up.Good commercial success might mean newer models with newer and possible better design. Till then fingers crossed :)

Top Bottom