Calling all Insomniacs..

Damn. I downloaded 4.3GB of data, all for nothing. Due to an error which can't be corrected unless I have another 4.3GB of disc space free, I ended up Shift Deleting it and everything is gone for ever now. :( Next time, I am going to use only PROPER download managers.

goobimama

 Macboy
Btw, I'm the king of spamming in this thread! Check out the latest statistics of this thread ;)

*img.skitch.com/20080707-gmyu3fg34kegp4756kip8rd7wu.jpg

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
do any of you remember a animated series which was aired on ZTV during the same slot as disney hour, forgot the story but it contained a snowy place, hedgedogs and related things to a cold climate?

goobimama

 Macboy
www.mac.com soon to be upgraded to the most awesome of awesome internet services, MobileMe. Check out the guided tour if you don't believe me, and if you have extra bandwidth to spare...

It actually costs $100 a year for an account, but I found a 5 user family pack selling for $130 on Amazon.com so five of us got together and now each of ended up paying $20 each (with $50 being paid by the holder of the main account).

www.mac.com soon to be upgraded to the most awesome of awesome internet services, MobileMe. Check out the guided tour if you don't believe me, and if you have extra bandwidth to spare...

It actually costs $100 a year for an account, but I found a 5 user family pack selling for $130 on Amazon.com so five of us got together and now each of ended up paying $20 each (with $50 being paid by the holder of the main account).
It doesn't sound too impressive to me. :|
Especially at 100$ at an year.

But I think YOU got a great deal. 20$ for a 50GB/Month web account is DAMN AWSSOME. :D

goobimama

 Macboy
It doesn't sound too impressive to me. :|
Especially at 100$ at an year.

But I think YOU got a great deal. 20$ for a 50GB/Month web account is DAMN AWSSOME. :D
Well first of all there's push email, syncing of contacts, bookmarks, and all that. Then there's Back to my Mac service. iDisk. Photo storage, and none of that Flickr limited rubbish. And last, but not the least, is the awesome ajax web interface without any ads whatsoever. Although, I agree it should be more like $50 or something.

As for the family account, we each get 5GB of space, while the main account holder gets 20GB. A single user account gets 20GB of total space.

@hellknight: Doesn't have anything to do with a family (well maybe in the EULA). In our case it is myself, and a few others from the apple thread who have gone for it. I guess we are one big happy family! :D

-----------

I say what's happening!

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
LOL, but I think I am the first one to leave this thread as well, I mean not a true Insomniac :D

Good Morning Goobi. I tried to im you in yahoo messenger, seems you were away ?

Top Bottom